• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Cannon seems to be anti-social

• Thread starter krazzyspazz
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

krazzyspazz

Please someone help me on this concept.....I have a cannon in my inventory in AV, but everytime i try to take it out of inventory, it reappears in my inventory and wont stay out on my property. I tried to trade it to friends to see if they can get it out. but no luck. please someone help me with my Anti-Social Cannon!!!

Semper Fidelis
AV

G

That is a nasty bug you get when you try to set your cannon out and it is already set out somewhere. Either on your lot and u can not see it yet for the lag. Or on a lot you have moved out of, that has not been reset yet. The cannon is stuck in a lease lock so to speak. It thinks it is still on a property. You will never be able to use that cannon and you can kiss that spot in your inventory goodbye. Unless by some miracle they fix that bug.

K

krazzyspazz

being a nasty bug i understand. but how is it that i can trade it between sims, and even they cant get it to pull out?

D

DGLita

damn that it happened to a cannon! im sorry to hear that.

Im beginning to collect a few of these bugged items myself and they just take up inventory space, so Im going to create a sim just to collect this rubbish up then, then ill delete him after 7 days .

If anyone has bugged objects they need removed call me, Lita, and Ill send my guy round

K

krazzyspazz

Well Lita, if i find something that is not a rare, ill look you up.