• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My buying thread

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I wanted to post it here so it doesn’t get lost in the sea of Atlantic threads. But I have a list of items I would like to buy, but I am not 100% sure of the prices of these on origin yet. All of these items will be used to make items available for the shard and new players as they join as well. I really want to make a good name for myself on origin and become someone people can trust and look to for help, advice or friendship.

But here is the list of what I am looking for and will edit it as I need more or need less :)

Saltpeter
Feathers
Zoogi fungus
Empty bottles
Necro regs
Blood wood boards (love these for colors)
Natural dyes (plant types to dye more runebooks for our Britain trammel moongate)
Other rare dyes for same use :)
Arrows & bolts
Balls of yarn or wool
Fuse cords
Daemon claws

Name change token
A guild stone deed (that can be placed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk