• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My bonded blue beetle went rogue and killed me?

G

Is this a known bug or have I done something wrong?

I thought bonded meant they were your friends?

Also lost the 3 years worth of Tailoring LBODS/SBODS that he was carrying for me.

I

imported_Wishbone

Have you ever fed him after the bonding feed?

G

You need to feed them and/or command them regularly to maintain loyalty. Also if you've logged off while dismounted loaded pets don't autostable. A lot of crafters have lost pets by not realising they've left them alone in game for hours on end.

If it happened fairly recently check the floor for a stray blue bag. The items he was carrying should have dropped to the floor in this manner.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not had exactly the same but one of my chars suddenly got thrown off his beetle and the bug had gone wild. Was not really a problem tho I just retamed it but of course I had to re-bond it which was a pain.

Dont know why yours attacked you tho as far as i remember if any pet goes wild the owner can retame it even with no taming skill at all.

G

[quoteas far as i remember if any pet goes wild the owner can retame it even with no taming skill at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct
I've also noticed recently that if your pet goes wild and it is one of the 'you seem to anger the beast' pets, you're actually able to tame it first attempt everytime without getting the angered message again.