• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My betrayal.

M

MoonglowMerchant

Maybe you can help me out.

I haven't been on much and missed the whole KOC TO thing.

Why did KOC and TO split?
Who is in TO versus KOC?

Thanks.

M

MoonglowMerchant

Why?So you can ali them?
Right now the only allies I need are people who can paint, do electrical work or carpentry. I'm spending a lot of time working on the house as opposed to playing UO.

I just wondered.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See Nasty Cares guild title....he plays a blue GZ hugging tamer....how ironic dont ya think...?

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=8ca9a84832d735d1:13[/QUOTE]

I

itsTobyawllzomg!

haha, so true.[/QUOTE]

Please note: this formerlly impressive body slam of the morons trying to skip to the font of the worhsip line for the Nasty Bunch has been edited and softened for your hardcore pvp server.

whoa whoa whoa here. First of all, Nico/Charondlame: the very few times I have even *seen* you online you are (a) blue or (b) flagged grey and dead under half a second later (literally). Secondly, Goron: *every* time me and nasty have encountered you, you are running as fast as possible to Krystal's "Oh-Thank-God-I-have-a-safe-spot-to-run-to-so-the- Nasty Bunch -cant-blow-the-skin-off-my-face-" Safe House for People Who Cant Fight, where, upon arival, you sit and quiver with fear about being abused by the Nasty Bunch Experience. I bet she has boxes of UO Valium so you all can calm down after you run for your god damn life. Wonder how many TnT newbs have Heith Ledger'd themselves in fear of the Nasty Bunch Experience? My spidey sense for loose [edited] goes off like wild and first I think its just HaHa's [edited] coming to beg for more battering, but then I see (g)Moron or Chardonlame fly out of the moongate so they dont get nailed to the cross and have to take the walk of shame in greyscale.

Cash, Moron, and Chardonlame (I dont even care about the spelling of your names) are the definitions of nonfactors tripping over macros and basically donating whatever they are wearing to the Luna Trash Can (must have all been educated at the Herb Sk00l 4 PvP0rs), so I dont know why this thread even got past the initial idiotic post. The Next phase of clean up Brittania should allow the above players to donate their accounts and just turn them into Lizzard men and let NEW pharm them for gold and crap gear.

Me and Nasty are bored of this played out game; we were here when the PvP actually was substantial and every day we dont quit the game we are both increasingly suprised. However, AoC is finally out and all the old guilds have good things to say about it, so we may quit this old, rotted, cliched piece of garbage and go roll heads. Or we might just go back to making Nasty Videos with your [edited] who have been sending us fanmail nonstop since we got on this shard (hi elmer!)

Wannabeez. Nasty Bunch in the house! THROW YOUR ****ING HANDS UP!

I

itsTobyawllzomg!

youve got to be kidding me. worst forums ever, get an education.

C

Calibretto

Cali bro, chill dude. My bad ,I was refering to smoke some more in a generalised comment, not actually tryin to direct to any real life **** my friend.
I mean damn dude, board pvp and drama is all fine and stuff but come on, if its that serious let me know and il gladly raise the white flag, i'm not one to start like real life mortal enermys over a computer game.

And I know typed words don't convey emotion very well, but let me be clear, I'm trying to give you guys constructive critism, I mean almost everyone in the alliance is cool but they do need to keep their cool. And you even have a couple of all stars and could, with alot of work, be a well oiled fighting force ( i'm probably gonna take **** from everyone including my current guild for saying that) But yeah my comment about the skill of mages was certainly not directed at you cali- son, but was rather directed at the many many players who are completes noobs when it comes to pvping and yet try to without the proper knowledge.

I still love you to Cash. :beer:

C

Calibretto

What i find sad is one person doing something then thinking its bad when someone else does it, hence the reason i compared you to GG earlier. I have been on the receiving end of numerous ganks from you and your guild. Know what? It happens, get over it. If you get seperated from a fight and your by yourself, its your fault. If you come rushing out of a house solo when theres 3 strong mages, a dismounter and a visible tamer and your running off at the mouth then you spaz out when you get killed, its your fault. Ganks happen all the time. Ive went up against a large number of you and was dropped, was my fault for trying to take on those numbers, but i made the decision to stay when I could have escaped, know what, it was my fault.Last night I fought TnT with 3 of my guildies. Against us there was Hattori(tamer), Krystal (on her tamer), Tide(dismounting), Sprago(was in stat so was dismounting), Count Chocula, and one or two other that i cant recall. We did well against them and when I told everyone to break off from them Cash got seperated and was killed. Now is that a gank? Or is that just part of PvP in UO?
Now my point of all this is to show you that your guild and friends have been doing this since you were in VMP. Its part of life for a fighter whether you like it or not. If you cant accept it, then I can always suggest the Trammie thing like most anyone else would, or I could suggest prowling the dungeons more often looking for farmers.

:bdh:

Hehe good to see you on here again, but gimme a lil bit of time i just recently registered again so its gonna take me awhile to get some steam up.

Hm quite odd, i was right there when he died . I saw him fighting you solo and my exact words in vent were"this looks interesting" so i didnt intervene, then Verum came up , hit him while your combo went off on him. When he ran off I went for Verum and he ran off in the opposite direction but when your combo hit Cash thats what actually killed him. So technically you are right, Verum was not on the screen when he died, though without the amount of damage Verum gave I doubt Cash woulda died.

Wait ? Were not? Oh ffs, looking to join new guild. Must be hackers , willing to open links, and just in general a**holes. Scammers and exploiting a bonus.

Non sense Cash didn't even die to a combo bro. He's a better mage than to let someone get a big combo off him. He died to me and me only.

H

HaHa

Let him have his reality now, its sad and its not much, but its all hes got.

(in reference to tobys post)

A

archite666

Yeah you got that that e bolt off as I turned the corner, but to be honest I was wounded from Verum.

*Potentional asskissing ahead*

If you guys could turn the tamers into mages like cali and verum , ya wouldnt be half bad..mind you I said half bad, or at least have some decent synergy on the field.

Ps tell twilight quit running that lame ass tamer, I mean some people have an excuse but iv seen the guy run, what would fool most people, as a half way decent Nox necro.

Also cali, heres to hoping that wast sarcasm, cause you damn well I have no right to point the finger about anyones personal life.

:beer:

A

archite666

You shouldn't said anything cali, now hes fantasing about what a screen shot that would make, speaking of which...I have to give a screen shot of our secret weapon.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash, I wish you the best of luck. I have been away the last two weeks and missed all of this. I'm disappointed in you, but I guess you are doing what you think is best for you.

As far as your hints and constructive criticism, keep them. It takes a stronger man to stay in the alliance and train the weaknesses you speak of. Instead, you took the weak way out and left your friends. If we are as bad as you claim, and you are as good as you claim, then your leaving only made us worse. A stronger man and better friend would have stayed and tried to help.

G

Goron

And thats why I am not alone in tnt... if everyone left the weak behind, then I'd be all alone:-(

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash, I wish you the best of luck. I have been away the last two weeks and missed all of this. I'm disappointed in you, but I guess you are doing what you think is best for you.

As far as your hints and constructive criticism, keep them. It takes a stronger man to stay in the alliance and train the weaknesses you speak of. Instead, you took the weak way out and left your friends. If we are as bad as you claim, and you are as good as you claim, then your leaving only made us worse. A stronger man and better friend would have stayed and tried to help.
I think cash already stated he was around for a year isnt that enough time to waste?

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think cash already stated he was around for a year isnt that enough time to waste?
And during that year he did what to improve the players?

Offered to train? No..

Gave suggestions and hints? No..

Amazingly, the only time he offered advice is after he left.

Again, its much easier to complain than to do anything about it.

D

Daleth

I didnt say anything about stealthers, will admit I forgot about dame, who is a tamer.

Also your quite wrong about some of those temps, but I won't waste time arguing.

Yawn, that it? its pretty bad when JSV can tear someone better than you.

No talent? I have a talent for picking a bomb ass guild and not leaving one and just being spiteful cause i'm getting whooped on. :lick:

Also for someone who sucks at this game and is made fun of, I was sure good enough to get an invite into your guild LOL.

So what does that say about yall?

Actually Cash Dame is my new mage char her highest skill is 91 and she has no hiding, stealth or dismounting abilities unless you count a bola, Daleth is my tamer. Now that I have read the whole post guess it doenst really matter other than i have a headache, geesh.

A

archite666

And during that year he did what to improve the players?

Offered to train? No..

Gave suggestions and hints? No..

Amazingly, the only time he offered advice is after he left.

Again, its much easier to complain than to do anything about it.

Vortex, you are an intelligent person and you have helped me with many a computer problem, with that said I will be as gentle as possible saying this,

You couldn't be more wrong, I have always dueled people, gave tons of advice, offered to train here are some example:

Pretty much showed pantero what a mage was, before that he had no idea, told him I would show him more and get him set up with cool macros, whats he doin? Tamer-mage or something else now?

Tutored zan on everything from templates to types of weapons he should use, I mean I gave zan tons of advice constantly, and what did he become? a damn dismount archer, really?

Gave linzy advice on his template, once he choose to copy me I said I would gladly show him how to use the template, that offer is STILL on the table even if we are enemys.

While I was doing this, I was being told how our mages in the alliance suck, I was being told this by someone who has like 4 tamers accounts...its one thing if you can't play a mage for whatever reason, but what you dont do is down everyone else. I mean it got so bad Verum put magery on his temp, yeah it didnt match his template but he did it to cross heal people, thats the kind of people who want the group to be better, and what did he do? He got sick of no one else caring and took it off, sad sad sad.

The truth is, you guys are perfectly happy where your at, which is using what wins no matter how stupid or cheap, which is why you run naked tamers, like 1 mage and when someone drops you forget about them and continue chasing the enemy with your superior numbers of no skill people who feel the same, win no matter what.

That is the definition of ZERG.

Me? The reason I play this game is like mech pilots piloting their overgrown machines. (anime reference) I want to better my skills, and if I'm beaten I want to envious of another persons skills, it upsets me to see people die to no skill losers.

I mean iv been in both vents, you guys have twice the numbers of KOC on all the time, if you could turn half those guys into sub par mages you would actually be a force and earn some respect, Now once again I spent a year in your vent and I must say besides the yelling and crying the the thing that is possibly worse are the excusses you all tend to make about KOC and others.
My favorite include:

-That guys soo fast, theres no way you can be that fast legit.
-Those guys run trammy suits, theres no way you can fight that.
-Did you see that? that guy just cast like 4 spells at once, hes using that exploit.
-Theres so many of them, no way can we take them.
-Dude don't even bother shaks out there (ha)

Yeah shak plays a tamer and hes damn good at it, whats half your guilds excuse for that one? I'm sure you have already divised some excuse, shak life linked his dragon or something.

The thing is, those who can't, cry cheater. And you know what? As I got better I realised those guys weren't doing anything we couldn't do, and yes when we got pwned, vent was full of "cheater this and cheater that"
If you could see your created reasons for losing, you might see that there are ways to improve instead of whinning cheater,

Until then I await the day when I get good enough to be called a cheater, because that, coming from JSV, is the ultimate compliment.

C

Calibretto

Really this is old news. But seriously you act like the whole time we were a buzz with calling people cheaters. That's actully very untrue. There's two people off the top of my head who cry cheater all the time. The rest don't.
You also say about our numbers. Over half those people have no interest in pvp, they are just here to enjoy playing Siege. So you should get off there back. Don't bring them into your petty board pvp. No one thinks Shaka is a cheater, I for one just think he's damn good at playing his tamer no harm no foul. My basic idea of KOC is thier full of a bunch of good old school pvpers, and I have much respect for them. A few are asshats but every guild has those. You on the other hand Cash took it to far. Just leaving is one thing I can respect that. But accessing KOC to the loot house so they could loot all the stuff Gwen put so much effort into making is just sad. Alot of people in the alliance cared alot about you bro, trusted you as a friend. And you turn around and give a house full of **** away free. Remember how you talked about krystal when she got into Kats house? Well you did the exact same thing bro, except you did it to your friends. Kudos to you Cash KOC FTW!!

A

archite666

Well not that this helps, but I mean you think I needed that armor? that GM bs? No I didnt, I thought it would be good way to show the direction I was taking, I mean jeez I know what I did, but really it was about showing my evil side, all in all it was't about resources, Id gladly give you guys what you lost, I just thought it would be a funny and really its probably because I don't take this game that seriously, I mean I do in some aspects but in the seriousness of it all I dont, perhaps im a hypocrite then for posting here but really, betrayal, killing, who screwed who, its doest matter to me, its a video game, I have passionate however about HOW the game is played which is why I post, and iv heard almost everyone at one point or another call cheater, even myself. Thats really not that point though.

Like I said you obviously like where your at, iv just seen the light and wanted to try to get others to see the way I do, I wont speak of your guild anymore.

And dude, I wast even on the shard when krystal got into kats house, you have me confused.

KOC FTW indeed.

T

TexasBlack

:drama: Cash you have got to be kidding right? I think your attitude just shows your true colors. :popcorn: Your right about one thing thou this is just a game. We are all governed by our choices even when we make bad ones. If I learned anything from this it's that people can still surprise me. Yeah I'm disappointed in your choices especially for what you did to Gwen,Verum,and Jeremiah in their absence you betrayed their hospitality and trust all for fun :( you need to grow up.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it would be good way to show the direction I was taking, I mean jeez I know what I did, but really it was about showing my evil side, all in all it was't about resources, Id gladly give you guys what you lost, I just thought it would be a funny and really its probably because I don't take this game that seriously, I mean I do in some aspects but in the seriousness of it all I dont, perhaps im a hypocrite then for posting here but really, betrayal, killing, who screwed who, its doest matter to me, its a video game
What's sad is that you probably did think that betraying someone's trust is a funny thing. People in the guild are friends who play the game together. Its not about what happens in the game, its what you do to people who sit at the keyboard. You really think any of us give a rip about some pixel armor? The point is that you would betray a real life trust. You will fit in well with the group you chose. I do not think they are cheaters, but I do know the quality of people you are dealing with. I wish you the best of luck. Don't let Puffy try anything of yours on.

A

archite666

lol, I wouldn't let my own mother try on my inquis gloves.

Also maybe once their trust has been betrayed enough they will stop letting everyone and their mother on, but I doupt it, I mean you guys have had almost every member of KOC in at one time or another Im sure.

H

HaHa

Also maybe once their trust has been betrayed enough they will stop letting everyone and their mother on, but I doupt it, I mean you guys have had almost every member of KOC in at one time or another Im sure.
ROfl, I can actually vouch for that. Ive been in you guys alliance twice and a few other guys have been in it a time or two. If you doubt me, ill post some pretty funny screenies

C

Calibretto

Your the best thing on the alliance side.I respect you,so no comment...BTW i have hero dyed stuff for trade...161270956...

Hrmmm....

This is a comment I didn't expect. Perhaps I have misjudged you. I trade my stuff to Shaka and he's always been honorable in our deals. But if by chance he no longer wants to trade with me. I will contact you.

C

Calibretto

ROfl, I can actually vouch for that. Ive been in you guys alliance twice and a few other guys have been in it a time or two. If you doubt me, ill post some pretty funny screenies

Dude I know were at the butt of the joke but I gotta see those screenies!
When Elmer was in our alliance I knew his voice!!! I heard it in TnT's duel night vent once. But no one would believe me, except Verum.

C

Calibretto

Yeah we once have this guy named cash in our guild.......

Oh wait NM.....

See ya on the field Cash! :sword: