• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My best herd thus far ...

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trained up my shepherd years ago, and occasionally go out to see what kind of trouble I can cause ...

This is my biggest herd so far ... I think I got almost every animal in the southern Moonglow woods. I estimate at least 150 critters .. hard to count with all the birds and such ...

(pic is big, but wanted to get the whole line in)

A herd this size, I found, gets interesting to try and move anywhere in any organized sense ...

S

Skaribis

That reminds me of the days of enticement, I was so bad at enticing a whole dungen on someone who didnt play well with others :D

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shepherds are fun ... Stealth Shepherds are a blast! heh ...

Rabbit form and stealthing around with 100+ animals behind you is just good clean pixel enjoyment ;-)

Also something mildly amusing about watching random folks decimate helpless animals by the dozens! heh

My herds never make it too far when going through a populated area lol