• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Beautiful Thread!

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to write stuff cause I found out I can't PM anyone until I have 10 posts! So this is my 7th post! Only need 3 more to go! Hope all is doing well! =) *throws pie!*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm game! We can get your posts up quickly just by your throwing pies at us. *catches the pies and serves them to her company* Hey! There's a hair in this one. Ewwww

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know when they changed that - Iv only been on stratics for a yr and a half and never tried posting a pm to someone until yesterday! Really I dont use stratics much! I guess will have a pie war!

*Throws 10 pies!*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

I could remove this whole thread and your post count here would be negated.

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww u can't get rid of my beautiful thread! *throws pie!*

I only need 1 more post so then I can start writing a pm!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watch out for SuperKen, he'll do it. He's crazy like that. You can tell because his name starts with super and he insists on wearing his undershorts on the outside of his pants.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! Ayassa got her 10 so just one more, Sally. Superken, you behave or I'll have to come to Fel and go all "mama" on you. *wink*

As a side note... I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer. We haven't had much chance to play in the sunshine yet but I'm content with working in it. That icky winter stuff will be back before we know it and I'll be heading down to AZ to get out of it. Take care everyone and Godspeed! *curtsy*

Ayassa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr. SK, you still owe me dinner!!!!! Hmm I guess you need to send a plane ticket too :)