• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Bad...Someone call the Repair Men again! Quick!

G

Me and some other Mages got underneath the Blackrock Detector on Napa, and were screwing around in Daemon Form casting Fire Fields all over to make it look like a Hell, while summoning Daemons and Imps. Well, turns out we busted the Blackrock Detector, we completely trashed the ground around it by accident.
Here's a screenshot of what we did.

G

Draconi... <font color="brown">angers...</font>

(Will fix, will go and prevent similar things from happening, thank you for reporting)

G

Uht Oh, you pissed off the Master of Disaster. Glad I don't play on Napa, cause I see MASSIVE flames in your future...

G

Note, however, they made use of <font color="brown">Fire</font>, which pleases me, and reported it quickly, which pleaseth me even more.

The issue is now resolved on Napa. I'll be extending it to the other shards momentarily, so for now everyone stay your hands lest I swing forth mine.

G

Vandals &amp; miscreants!

But such dutiful ones to turn themselves in.

-Skylark

E

eolsunder1

haha thats very funny. Hell hath no fury like a Dev scorned!

Should have made him a jesters dunce hat that said "Yea, i was the one that broke the blackrock detector."

F

five oclock

ROFLMAO!

Man oh man...U are one brave son of a gun. Remind me tho the next time Draco shows up to move away..far far away!!

LoL..Napa ftw

G

<blockquote><hr>

Note, however, they made use of <font color="brown">Fire</font>, which pleases me, and reported it quickly, which pleaseth me even more.

The issue is now resolved on Napa. I'll be extending it to the other shards momentarily, so for now everyone stay your hands lest I swing forth mine.

[/ QUOTE ]
*starts setting fire to things to appease the Mighty Smiter*

G

LOL Did he blow you up for that? Cuz it kinda looks that way ... lol

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Humorous, but what exactly is the purpose of running around with your skills list up? Or were we supposed to gaze in awe at your GM magery? I"m sort of being serious..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never noticed before but I do too on my chars. Dunno why. Perhaps just a habit to have it up. I am constantly training skills and tweaking tempaltes, so that could be why it is up. Just out of habit.

N

Nadirian_Wrath

Just FYI 120 eval gives more of a boost than 100eval 100 inscribe

G

Oh god! Don't! You will have to listen to a long winded story about why he does this and with his (fill in the blank armor and weapons) why it works better for him than everyone else.

I am just curious as why his mage is dressed as a blueberry and his bushi*o is dressed as a tomato?