• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My archer

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
5. Skills I have
Archery 115 (120)
Tactics 120
Bushido 80
Anatomy 100 (115)
Chivalry 105 (120)
Music 100 (120*)
Disco 100 (120*)

Total skills: 755
Discordance is very effective in combination with Double Shot.
In practice I need 120 disco/music only at the moment when I'm applying discordance on a big boss. After this I can use my main jewels with anatomy and FCR.
(FCR is useful to cast DF while chaining DS but you can add 40 more skill points instead of FC/FCR to get 795 total skill points)
Sometimes I also use JOAT Spellweaving to get 11 HP every 2 seconds. Sometimes I use JOAT Necromancy to Wraith Form (like +40 HML).

1. Armor pieces
50-49-60-60-60; reinforced to 75-75-73-74-75 (75-75-75-75-75 with boots, quiver and glasses)
2 HPI (25 HPI with Slither, Crimson, Shroud)
40 MI, 40 SI, 40 LMC
15 HCI, 18 Damage Eater
(Damage Eater helps when you relay on HLL)

2. Artefacts I use
Mace&Shield, Slither, Fire Quiver, Shroud, Crimson, Fire Boots, Corgul's

3. Jewels
Ring: Anatomy 15, HCI 9, FC 1, FCR 3, SSI 5
Brac: Chivalry 15, DCI 15, FCR 3, DI 25 (there is a free slot - can imbue fire res and use INT boots)
Ring: Disco 13, Music 13, STR 7, Phys res 12, SSI 5
Brac: Disco 9, Music 9, Chivalry 15, HCI 9, DCI 15
(the second jewels sets is used to apply Disco on big bosses)

4. Weapon
Yumi: Super Slayer, HLL 40, HML 50, HSL 32, HCI 5, DI 55 (very expensive 50 HML bow)

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What kind of rotation do you use with this template? Why is Bush at 80? Less spamming AI and more using Chiv? I am working on a new archer and would love to hear more about this template.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
80 Bushido to get honorable damage bonus and 5 special move mana reduction

I mostly use Double Shot. It usally does 300+ damage compared to 200 damage AI.

I use all chivalry skills:
- Enemy of One to increase damage
- Consecrate Weapon to increase damage
- Divine Fury for HCI/SSI/DI
- Divine Fury to refresh stamina
- Close Wounds to heal when HLL is not enough
- Cleanse by Fire to cure
- Remove Curse to remove Blood Oath and sometime other curses
- Dispel Evil to dispel Revenants
- Holy Light on low levels of spawns

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice template. I for myself played an archer years ago. Maybe I´ll give it a try

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question here: is a minimum skill required in music an disco to maintain disco? I ask because wouldnt it be possible with jewelry to come along with 30 / 30 here?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I believe there is no minimal skill required.
I don't switch to the second jewels set when fight regular monsters. So I want to have at least 100 music (no music fails). As to Disco I just already had 100 soul stoned and didn't want to drop it.
You can go with 90/90 disco/music... even with 80/80 if you have a Mark of the Travesty in you backpack.

I usually use a macro 'honor, disco and attack current target'. If monsters die too fast then disco is not applied to every monster (due to 10 sec cooldown). 100 disco/music is good enough for regular monsters like GD etc.

P.S. Discordance doesn't only increase damage you do but it also decreases damage you take.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i know. I wonder if this works for a melee template as well. E.g. (Human build)

Weapon 120
Tactics 120
Chivalry 120
Parrying 110 (120 with hephaestus)
Music 90(120 )
Disco 90(120)
Ninjitsu 70

Ninjitsu because of max lmc. Also mirrow image might be handy. Dunno how this build would work

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember i testet a disco pala some time ago but didmt swap jewels there as far as i remember

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can do 270-320 a swing with a wraith form thrower using AI. Thrower template doesnt need ammuntion like an archer. I used to solo slasher with a thrower using curse weapon and my AI's did well over 250 a hit. ALso good for taking down travesty solo. That damage was without discoing the bosses. Just thought I throw that out there. Oh and a side note, travesty isnt updated and cannot copy gargoyle throwing. Sssssh on that info.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You can do 270-320 a swing with a wraith form thrower using AI.
This is outdated info. Now days a soul glave does even less damage than a composite bow. 189-237 is max damage you can get with a soul glave and AI.

p.s. And I don't remember 320 damage. It looks too high even for a soul glave before the weapons patch.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
What kind of stuff you can solo with this template?
Spawns and bosses.

It was 2.5 years ago so I don't remember. For sure I haven't tried Melisandra, Travesty, Shimmering, Cora with this template.

p.s. Later I made a disco swordsman using the same idea. A Double Axe has 2x more HLL/HML and does more damage then a Yumi.