• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] My archer likes to moonwalk

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the archer is apt to do,I keep a good distance from my target. In the SA client when I turn and step back 5-10 tiles he moves the direction I want him to go but the graphic shows him running forward,thus the moonwalk effect.

F

Fink

Pity it's not a thief character, you could say "You've been struck by a smooth criminal!" and moonwalk away with their stuff.

Y

Yalp

On occasion, my toon has walked backwards, and side to side. ie, moving directly south, my cloak remains south of my toon.

And moving from east to west, or west to east, my cloak remains facing south.

I've not been able to reliably reproduce it, but it just happens at odd times.

S

Salya Sin

Maybe the Dev's are Jackson fans and refuse to fix it out of some bizarre sense of tribute.

Pity it's not a thief character, you could say "You've been struck by a smooth criminal!" and moonwalk away with their stuff.
OMG! HILARIOUS!