• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My apologies for Friday, friends.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 15 yr old granddaughter decided to do battle with a mountain on her skiis and lost. Moutain 1, Kelly 0.

She got a bunch of bumps and bruises and broke her arm, so my husband and I drove up to VT from our home in Greenwich, CT to be with her and make sure she was okay. I texted Pand, but she was out with her family and didn't get the message out in time.

My apologies.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having tried to conquer more than one mountain in my day, I certainly feel for your young granddaughter.

Though to my good fortune, the mountains never took an arm from me, so I got off (exTREMEly!) easy.

And Pandy let us know what happened anyhow. I missed playing with you, but as we all know... Family comes first. After that, comes family. I believe that some dumb roleplayer who lives on the other side of the pond is waaaay down on the list.

I just found people in the village of Aegis and we had a chat.

They called me cheeky.

sheesh!