• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my accounts are active?

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged onto the mythic site and was looking around and it said two of my accounts were active start date 4/6/18 with endless journey. Has anyone seen a troll t-hunter or leviathan running around? my third account says "closed"

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
accounts automatically turn into EJ after a certain number of days being unpaid (120 days?). You can then log in for free but face certain restrictions. Search endless journey on uo.com for more details.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Max is right... After 120 days all accounts closed become EJ so, probably, your accounts are "active" for that reason :) ... As said, there are many restrictions but now you can play with them for free :) ... Just remember that with accounts in this status you can't have houses, you have limit slot in the bank (to be honest i don't know if they fixed the problem with old accounts that can't take off items from the bank because they are over items limit for EJ) and if you are riding a mount like beetle with inside items, if you dismount and you are EJ you can't ride it anymore if you have items inside. There are other restrictions that you can find on uo.com. Anyway we hope to see you again around :) ... I think i still have some suits made by you in my houses :D

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah, you should have told him the truth...

That someone hacked his accounts and was dropping lots of million gold checks at Luna bank. - Trashing all his rares, he got in bank. - And was yelling in general chat: "Come and see my undies, come and see my undies..."

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bah, you should have told him the truth...

That someone hacked his accounts and was dropping lots of million gold checks at Luna bank. - Trashing all his rares, he got in bank. - And was yelling in general chat: "Come and see my undies, come and see my undies..."
We've seen his undies. not that impressive . . .