• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My account is haunted

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated by me in a previous post, my tamer seems to be broken. Won’t tame any thing over dragon. I decided to transfer all skills to a new character on a new account using 5 soulstones and a soul stone chip that I have or had. I opened the account and created a new character and went to where my soulstones were to start the exchange. NO SOULSTONES. All five of the soulstones went missing along with 5 bandage fountains. I contacted a gm who politely stated that “Although OSI understood the aggravation and frustration caused by missing inventory items, there was nothing at the gm level that could be done." I am not frustrated or aggravated but certainly am puzzled at what is happening with this account. IT MUST BE HAUNTED and can read my mind. LOl at this point it has become humorous.

R

RichDC

You realise that soulstones are account based anyway right?

so even if you had transfered them you couldnt transfer the skill between 2 different accounts.

R

RichDC

I feel sorry for you on that one , ive lost many a thing while moving house for example.

I do have a question, how were you transfering the soulstones over?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do have a question, how were you transfering the soulstones over?
I created a new account and created a new character I then made the new character a co-owner of my old account house. I was expecting to transfer skills not the soulstones themselves. I found either to be impossible.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hiya Yellowbeard!! Really sorry to hear abt your troubles, but we must say we admire your attitude! Even mentioning "humorous" as last word in your post... We'd be more towards "mad" we think... Anyone that has a serious trained tamer knows what a Pita that skill is to train. Sure, it's rewarding, but takes so much time and dedication to get it done. To lose it by losing soulstones is horrible, hope you can find them somehow!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe if we could help you work out why your tamer isn't able to tame higher creatures.

What are you trying to tame? How are you doing it? What, exactly, is going wrong? How much real skill do you have? How much on jewels?
Do you peace tame? lead tame? para-tame?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1101 taming,1200 lore, 1150 music, 1170 peace. Until recently (2 or 3 weeks) I could peace and tame a cu sidhe in just a couple of tries. Now I can't even have one not get angry. It is as if I have less than gm taming. I try every day to tame cu sidhes to see if this will clear up. I kill all available cs's in case they have been tamed and released. Also the day my soulstones came up missing my cu sidhe pet that I have had for two years refused to stay tamed. Feeding didn't help I finally gave up and let it go. oh yeah I also use jewelry to make taming 1200. Does eval intel have anything to do with taming?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, eval only affects magery.

Weird. I don't know what to suggest. It's almost as if you'd lost points, but presumably you've looked at your skill points and haven't accidentally lost any to another skill.

S

Sirus_Europa

Ultima Online (not sosaria) but Ultima Online has gods, and you have angered them somehow.

You must appease them.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I think. At least I was able to tame two cu sidhes without a whole lot of trouble. Thanks to everyone who offered their opinions and help. I very much appreciate it. Oh yeah. I deleted the client and re-installed it. I also quit uo with all remaining time void. I then re-activated my account. I don't know if that was necessary or not but the combo seems to have worked so im happy.