• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MUST SELL THESE AT LEAST ONE 18X18 + 17X16 SIDE BY SIDE NORTH GATE ZENTO HOUSES BY FRIDAY @ MIDNIGHT

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Accepting gold from most any shard.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Held on to these, because I didn't want to see them idoc, does anyone want them? I need to sell the Imperial Garden, one on the right by Friday.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well I actually have two I placed in Zento now.....but how much for the one on the right? With the dark roof

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
At this point that one would cost around 100m, cause the Friday I was posting for has come and gone, and I have to reactive the account its on.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
same with other one? Not sure why I have more houses then i need now just curious and possibly Id switch up ...great homes