• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MUST SELL !!! Please BID !!!

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
ALL ITEMS ARE ON ATLANTIC

The following items are up for bids. The ones with an '*' will have a BULK BUYOUT PRICE. Anyone can buyout at anytime.

That means the buyout is for all the items with an '*'. The BUYOUT PRICE is 15mil. And items with '**' has to be sold as a lot, cannot be per piece.

I am looking to sell all the items, so please bid. Since I am in Singapore, I prefer to go by my time. It will end at

12 midnight on Feb 6, Singapore's time, which is 11am on Feb 6 for Eastern Time in US. The 10mins rules on bidding

applys.

Please feel free to ICQ 376222584 or PM me if you want to view those items. I am usually online around 9am EST

onwards.

ATTENTION !!! I have included the Buyout Price for certain items. The price in YELLOW is the Buyout Price.

Please be informed that I still reserve the right not to sell the item if the price is not justified.

1. Pumice (x3)*

2. Bucket of Water (x3)*

3. Shovel (old school) (x3)*

4. Pickaxe (old school)

5. Brime stone SOLD

6. A Tree Ornament

7. Diamond (x2)

8. Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment (70mil)33m Olcher

9. Eye of Newt (15mil)

10. Special Beard Dye

11. Hair Dye (x2)

12. Heartwood Friendship Earrings 25m Lupushor

13. A set of Happy 6th Anniversary UO! (Mage, Necro, Chivalry Book & Axe) 20m hon

14. Silverware (Server Birth)(x3)(all different facing)** (210mil)140m SevenDF, 50m For 1 Facing North Lupushor

15. A set of coal armor by same crafter (chain tunic,leg, norse helm, plate arm, gorget & ring glove) (60mil) 20m SoulWeaver

16. A leather armor(female) Sewn By Susi 5m Decadence

17. A Mask of Orcish Kin (double blessed) 15m Decadence

18. A Kilt (double blessed) 5m Decadence

19. A set of old Ilshenar T-map with Artifact Rarity 0 10m Assia Penyrn

20. Set of Haven's Guard Suit (x2)

21. A set of Verite Plate Armor with Close Helmet & Heater Shield with 'Made By Elixer [Exceptional],Exceptional (same

crafter) (90mil)30m Lupushor

22. Ranger Ingots (x3)** (150mil)

23. Broken Crystals (x13)** SOLD

24. Leg of Lamb (light purple color) (x2)

25. Bread Loaf (light blue)

26. A Red Pepper 10m Assia Penyrn

27. Haggis

28. Plate of Food

29. Bone Wyrm Bones 65m lineman

30. A Tattered Piece of Clainin's Robe 60m SevenDF

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
what shard are these items on?

if on atl, or can be relocated to atl

I'll put 5m on coal armor set
5m on verite armor set
5m on clainins robe piece

also are the #14 silverwear the server birth ?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Same here, if these are Atlantic or will be;

17. A Mask of Orcish Kin (double blessed)-5m

18. A Kilt (double blessed)-5m
16. A leather armor(female) Sewn By Susi-5m

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Yes, all items are on ATL, and the silverware is server birth.

OK, time for bed. It is like 4.54am here. Cya guys !!!

Happy Bidding !!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you sell some of your bigger items?

Lanterns
spellbooks

etc...

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
19. A set of old Ilshenar T-map with Artifact Rarity 0 - 10m

26. A Red Pepper - 10m

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids Updated. I will accept buyout for those items without bid. ICQ me, not pm, if you want to buyout any items.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
21 10m
13. A set of Happy 6th Anniversary UO! (Mage, Necro, Chivalry Book & Axe) 20m

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids updated again. I am at work now. I will check back in 6-10hours.

Happy Bidding !!!

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids updates.

I have decided to throw in a BUYOUT PRICE for Ranger Ingots (x3) for 150mil negotiable. Interested party please send message via ICQ or PM only.

Please lookout for more BUYOUT PRICE. I will post them as and when.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
17. A Mask of Orcish Kin (double blessed) 7m
8. Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment 30m

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bid update for:

17. A Mask of Orcish Kin (double blessed) 5m Decadence

as Risso came in with 7m

I bid 15m ty

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids Updated.

The Buyout Price for the following items:

1. Ranger Ingots (x3) 150mil
2. Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment 70mil
3. A set of coal armor by same crafter (chain tunic,leg, norse helm, plate arm, gorget & ring glove) 60mil
4. A set of Verite Plate Armor with Close Helmet & Heater Shield with 'Made By Elixer [Exceptional],Exceptional (same
crafter) 90mil

Look out for more Buyout Price

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids Updated.

Please be reminded that the auction will end at 1am on Feb 6 for Eastern Time in US.

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
14. Silverware (Server Birth)(x3)(all different facing)** - 130m
30. A Tattered Piece of Clainin's Robe - 60m

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids updated.

Time is running out. You have approximately 3hrs 20mins to bidding for your items. Please bid.

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
14. Silverware (Server Birth)(x3)(all different facing)** - 140m

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids Updated.

Approximately 30mins more to go. If the bids for the items are not a fair value, I may extend the auction.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
26. A Red Pepper - 15m

27. Haggis - 15m

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The so-call bidding ended. I will PM or ICQ the highest bidder. Please do not send in anymore bids.

If you want to offer your price on any items please ICQ me, 376222584.

It is just very disappointed to see that the bids are so way low than what it is worth many years ago.

Just a head start for the my next coming Auction. It will consist of food, bottle, utensils items. This time I will include a minimum bid and a reserve.

Thank you all for Bidding.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time I suggest you put reserves on items if you do not plan to honor highest bidders. Lame.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I too have to say I am upset by this... I wanted to purchase the orc mask as a present. I bid on this and other items, and watched the bidding for days. I also made sure I was on for the end of the auction time to watch it, which was no easy task; Only to receive a pm that my bids were not high enough. (I do believe that the items being sold are worth what my bids are).

If I knew you had a reserve price or a buyout on my item I might not have wasted my time.

Regards,
Decadence

L

lupushor

Well, if he decided to sell at least one item, kudos to the bidder, he/she got the magic number right.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the PM as well. They said they were planning on putting items up for auction on Friday with reserves. I guess I'll wait and see what the value they place on the items is to see if I'm still interested. I actually thought several items that people bid on were pretty fair based on current prices.

My suggestion to OP if they want to improve their auction success....
#1 post a picture of your items.
#2 Make reserves that are realistic. Do not make reserves=buyouts
#3 Research your items thoroughly, the economy fluctuates and may not be as you remember it nor may the value of your items be what you paid for them. You can stick to a high amount, but don't be upset if they don't sell.
#4 Be kind, clear and consistent to those bidding. Even if we didn't bid as high as you thought we should, we did take the time to not only give you an offer, but watch the auction/thread. Insulting your bidders by saying we didn't do well enough can put a sour taste in people's mouths and prevent them from participating in future deals.

Good luck. I'll be peeking in on Friday to see what reserves you decided on even if I feel very discouraged by this experience.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I really have to apologize to everyone, sorry. The fact is I have a sets of numbers which are many many years ago. The difference is so huge that I cannot bring myself to sell it. I have not been buying or selling any rares, as some may know. Sincerely, I am sorry.