• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] MUST SEE Parry Mage Ring - 1/3 +EP +20stat HCI SDI & More !

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not mine. Friend returning to the game asked me to post since he's never done this before.
He will take offers on His ICQ 651983564 for a few days.
No buyout or minimum bid but he may ask me to add it later.
He knows roughly what its worth. Interested parties should contact him.
Please feel free to speak your minds here as he will be following this & possibly commenting. Thanks :)
Ron's Ring.jpg

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not worth quite as much as he probably thinks it is, due to the way masteries work. (based off of real skill)

Still a very nice piece though. Just remember if using parry mastery to keep the above in mind.

Having said that, I only run gm real on my parry/wrestle, along with heph', and still shield bash for 30-35ish.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's not worth quite as much as he probably thinks it is, due to the way masteries work. (based off of real skill)

Still a very nice piece though. Just remember if using parry mastery to keep the above in mind.

Having said that, I only run gm real on my parry/wrestle, along with heph', and still shield bash for 30-35ish.
I strongly disagree! Parry bash is a waste of time. This is one of the nicest parry Mage rings I've seen. DCI u get from the shield. And the other stuff is cake! I'll offer 250 mill on this one.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I strongly disagree! Parry bash is a waste of time. This is one of the nicest parry Mage rings I've seen. DCI u get from the shield. And the other stuff is cake! I'll offer 250 mill on this one.
No doubt it's a nice ring. Parry bash owns though when used properly.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Parthis Guy works 24hr shifts and he don't get time to play games at work. He'll check his ICQ and Stratics soon
as he gets a chance I'm sure. I know he was pulling a double when he asked me to post this.... so.....

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Parthis Guy works 24hr shifts and he don't get time to play games at work. He'll check his ICQ and Stratics soon
as he gets a chance I'm sure. I know he was pulling a double when he asked me to post this.... so.....
Is this going to be an auction with a set date since the owner cant talk to anyone?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tryin' ta help out a friend guys. He was starting a double 24 hr shift in the a.m when he got this late night.
He asked me ta post for him to judge interest and estimate price. I haven't seen him log on since then.

I know this mayb a bit unusual for this forum but I'd just suggest posting offers or ICQ to the # he gave me (I've never used ICQ).
Other then that, please just bare with him. Hes a good guy that's brand new to all this :)
Soon as I see him log on, I'll make sure he knows to address everyone's concerns. Thanks guys.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shield Bash is a very viable tactic in PvP. Please refrain from giving out PvP advice until you know a bit more. Just because you have gold doesn't mean you're in a position to pass judgement on pvp tactics.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He just told me ring was sold via ICQ for over 400m. Exact amount I don't know. I didn't ask.
He just said it was over 400m and thanked me.

EDIT : He said he never got on Stratics, never read the thread, didn't know where to go.
He did say his ICQ blew up w/ offers so thanks everyone. :)

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Shield Bash is a very viable tactic in PvP. Please refrain from giving out PvP advice until you know a bit more. Just because you have gold doesn't mean you're in a position to pass judgement on pvp tactics.
I've tested shield bash and it's bad compaired to other Mage toons with finishers. So next time when no one was bidding on this ring. I'll let people say the ring sucks and get no bids. I was defending that the ring is great and party skill is very good and that I like not using shield bash on my mages. But it's all good. Dont pick on the guy who said the ring was useless!!!! Plus I would have gone higher. Sounds like u and the ring owner doesn't think things out to well.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tested shield bash and it's bad compaired to other Mage toons with finishers. So next time when no one was bidding on this ring. I'll let people say the ring sucks and get no bids. I was defending that the ring is great and party skill is very good and that I like not using shield bash on my mages. But it's all good. Dont pick on the guy who said the ring was useless!!!! Plus I would have gone higher. Sounds like u and the ring owner doesn't think things out to well.

Nobody said the ring sucked or was useless.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd use it in a hearbeat on my parry wrestle mage considering my shield-bash already does good damage at GM real w/ heph as it is.

The stats are what's nice about it, and the raised parry (even if useless toward parry mastery) will still help defensively.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'd use it in a hearbeat on my parry wrestle mage considering my shield-bash already does good damage at GM real w/ heph as it is.

The stats are what's nice about it, and the raised parry (even if useless toward parry mastery) will still help defensively.
True but that's a given and should not have been brought up during an auction to down play an items value unless the description is a complete lie. That's why I defend the piece and I did not even win in. I should have just kept my mouth shut but its all good

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This wasn't an auction. I clearly stated it wasn't mine and He (the owner) would b taking offers via his ICQ.
It was his decision when, where, and to whom he sold the ring, que sera.

I'm finished posting here. Again, thanks everyone. :)

Last edited: