• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Musicianship] +Musicianship items

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

I am looking to make sure I am aware of all the +Musicianship items.

What I am aware of so far is:

+15 Ring
+15 Brace
+5 on Talisman
+5 Singing Axe
+10 on Dryad bow
+10 on the elf only sleeves

Am I missing anything?

V

Vertigo

I think that a runic saw fishing pole will give up to +12 in skills including music if I recall correctly.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
actually that is correct, but good luck pullng one.
ive burned a lot of runics on fishing poles for my T hunters and i think if your hopeing to get a +12 music your gonna be there for a loooooooooooong time.

but yes, it is definatlly feasable.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a time, when I badly wanted a fishing pole with musicianship (for my crafter) but I wasnt able to create one. I guess I gave up after about 200 on a tc with a heartwood runic. Even if 200 isnt any reliabale number, I would assume, that music doenst show up on fishing poles.
Besides that, you cant have a singing axe, a dryads bow and a fishing pole equipped at the same time. *g*
Depending on the reason, why youre looking for musicianskills on item, you could spend some real skillpoints for music and replace instead other skills partially by items. (For example you could look for a spellbook with two times 10+ skill in magery and meditation instead of searching for a one-handed item with musicianship.)
And not to forget about the soon-to-come imbuing. It could be possible to imbue mage weapon/sc onto a singing axe and therefor increasing the usefullness of that axe.