• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Music-Peace-Disco gains?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
My music is 110.5, Peace is 115.7 = How do I gain music? by just using bard masteries? Or just playing the instrument? (Its been a while..lol). TYVM in advance..

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If you're gaining Music in tandem with the skills then yes just spam masteries.

Otherwise Last Object spam using an instrument.

Most people advise dropping Music to 100, capping the main skills, then raising it after.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Man I agree with Lord GOD completely on this. At higher levels of bard skills, your gains will slow from an infantile crawl to something more akin to a snail moving in reverse if you keep letting music increase.

Thankfully if you decide to buy a few points in something to knock music back down to 90, it is a very easily trained skill. Once you're finished using masteries to train your other bard skills, you simply need to spam click on any instrument. (non-exceptional? Not sure if this makes a difference with music)

Active use of the music skill itself by playing an instrument doesn't diminish charges, and only has the tiniest of cooldowns. You can spam it 2 or 3 more times before the music sound effect is even finished playing.