• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mushroom

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Graphic of a regular mushroom, edible, tag reads 'mushroom.' Where did these come from? I have several

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am curious because I was told they were serverbirth when I purchased them, but later found them to be stackable. I was also told they would turn me into a troll or something if i ate them. I was reluctant at first, regarding the rarity age and most importantly the price, but decided to try one for myself. There was no such transformation. only a queasy stomach that lasted several days :pIs this in fact a server birth item? Or is it a dupe of some sort that I should be aware of?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it the red mushroom graphic with same graphic as minature mushroom from Heartwood or a black one with same graphic as truffle - both were made using the stacked renaming bug.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem. Still great to decorate with in the garden or an underground decor.