• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Museums 2008 - Stay tuned as I update (April 20th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old museum thread is mostly obsolete now. It can be found here if you feel like browsing through the old museums list. Thanks Sarsmi again for that thread.

Unfortunately, no one has been able to put in the time needed to update it. So, I have decided to do the job myself with the goal to replace the old museum thread.

YES, Tomas could be at your museum too! All you have to do is meet certain guidelines (specified below) and then PM me your contact information. I promise to go through at least two museums per month.

Guidelines for museum christening - this may not be same as old guidelines but hey I am going to do the hard work so I can decide!

<u> General Museum guidelines</u>
1) Total of 40 rare items which can be a combination of Server Births/Event items/Quest Items/High-end rubbles that are not listed in the duped items list
2) Xmas statues (angels, surfers, 3rd level names) are allowed

<u>Rubble museum guidelines</u>
1) A total of 50 different rubbles
2) At least 17 different high-end rubbles
Note: refer to DVI's post in Event items thread for a list of high-end rubbles

Primary goal of this criteria is to keep things manageable. You are still welcome to send me a PM if you are close but I will try to go through the ones that meet the guidelines first.

Please include the following in your PM:
1) Museum curator name
2) Means to contact you besides PM if possible
3) Museum location including shard
4) General or Rubble museum application?
5) List of items (only high-end rubble part for rubble application) that satisfies the minimum requirements - this means you don't have to list all 80 items you might have. Maybe just the coolest ones

6) Do you want your museum location to be published or kept secret?

Note: Please include the word museum in the PM so that I can easily find it as I work through the back log.

Note: I would like to thank Lady Alcestis for going through Europa museums for me. Very helpful!

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note:
* Main rares such as Server Birth, Event Items, Quest Items, Anniversary or Holiday items that are considered rare will display a name when you run over it with the mouse in the image.
* Sorry for the advertisement in the image pages but thats the best I can do with a free web host.
* Just noticed that images could be better quality. I will use something besides paint in future :p

<center>
<font color="blue">

Napa Valley
</font>

The Happy Rose Presents, A Brief History Of Events

SE Corner of Luna (92o 49'N 19o 58"W)

Curator: Elbryan Uthador

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Fourth Floor
</center>
What better way to start the new museum list than with a relatively new collection. Although not quite meeting the guidelines yet, I am positive that it will surpass them in near future. My personal favorites have to be the draconic crystals. Also appreciate the books. Most of the rares in the collection can be found on the first floor and the roof.

<center>
<font color="blue">

Drachenfels
</font>

A Little Bit Of Ultima Online History

Trammel (74o 16´N 58o 21´E)

Curator: Susi Vogelknecht

Ground Floor

Inner Ward

East Corridor

North Corridor

South Corridor

West Corridor

Rest of the floors

Inner Ward

East Corridor

North Corridor

North West Tower

South Corridor

South East Tower

West Corridor
</center>

A Little Bit Of Ultima Online History is a collaboration between two friends - which is quite a rarity by itself to find in today's Britannia. The place is quite majestic and you are greeted by two blazing fires at the entrance. The collection features not only a plethora of event and server birth items but also a quite impressive rubble collection. Most of the event items are on the ground floors whereas the rubble can be found on the rest of the castle. This arrangement gives it a rain forest type canopy when you are on the top - breathtaking.

<center>
<font color="blue">

Europa
</font>

Bigerland
Malas ( 29 16 N 28 7 E)

Curator: Lady Alcestis

Ground floor

First floor

Second floor

</center>
Trivia: Did you know that Biger in Bigerland is a combination of Bear and Tiger? *ROWR* Anyhow, this tastefully decorated museum, behind one of Europa's leading malls - Blue Wolf Traders, features many exciting items - my favorite being the Gargish set.

G

Will you be going over the museums from the previous thread? Many of them are still around and may have new items by now.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything will be covered but it takes a fair amount of time to process a museum. It will take weeks, if not months, to go through all the PMs I have received. I am going through the list in the order I received PMs. Currently I have approximately ten museum PMs pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.