• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Museum Open - Castle of Light - Pacific

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well while it is still not complete and under construction. I have decided to open the Castle to the public while we are in the final stages of Construction.

You may gain access from the Sage's Library and Reading Room in the NW corner of Luna Via Teleporter Tile. This should make it easy for those coming in from off shard.

Please wear a hard hat at all times and be careful of the workers. The Guards get a bit touchy if they see you handling the items.

There is usually a Mediation going on by the Alcolytes who are Questing for knowledge and enlightenment on the roof several times a day. Please tread lightly in their presence in order not to break their focus.

Pic of the Library below. Enjoy.

Attachments

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It only takes a few things to make a strong statement and you certainly did with your museum. Great Job! Enjoyed it.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and thank s to you and your family for bringing back the give and take pub

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thanks All I just did the roof Deco. Sir Kelek is the Curator and set up the Rares Display. He keeps telling me the Guildstones are in his way :)