• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Museum Closing, All Rares For Sale!

Alea

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun collecting but its time to close the museum up. Thanks to everyone who has visited. For those of you who love to collect everything is up for sale on vendors.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you remodled the library i kinda liked the one u had before.. are you selling the museum lot to ??

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can i at least get the glowing rune i got for the museum back or are all the "gifts" you recieved just gonna be turned into gold for you ? plz dont be another Cortez lol

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

lol all the "donated" items are as good as gone with alea and her man Ander screwed my buddy last year taking down his vendor while he was away for a few months and kept all the gold (300mill) and items that were left on the vendor.. sorry but your items are most likely gone

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DDAAAAMMM they wouldnt even return the items that were left on his vendor

to be honest something similar occured to me but the person after i think a year now still hasnt asked for there things so i think there gone but i just leave the items from any vendors in the moving crate so that when they do get back they can just click the house sign and get there things.

anyhoots that does suck that they wouldnt even return his items... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::eyes::fight::heart::mf_prop::gee: