• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murderer Inc is back!

M

madox_inc

some of the real old Murderer Inc members has arived back to SP.

we are kinda low on funds though, I would like to get some trade contacts.
We got money on DF but also a few rare items on SP that I hope could be turned into some cash.

I know we are jackasses, but jackass is also rpg.... so please stop the gay/**** posts (they get deleted anyways for harasment).
I hope some of you guys also think its nice with some new life in SH/SP.:gee:

S

Shalimar/Cleo

Welcome back. I'm sure Freja for one will be delighted if there's some life coming back to SH.

Good luck to you.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hehe, yep I will be happy to see more life in Safe Haven :)
I'm not sure the more peace lowing SH citizen will be so happy for Seeing them back but hopeful it will draw some actions to SH, when someone want to punishe INC for their actions.
Maybe it's time to bring the shops back to SH, PvP is good for the business.
Welcome back guys :heart: bring some :sword: to my favorite place of the shard.

K

KVJ

Is this the same Murder Inc. that had a guild house near covetus dungeon??

H

HaHa

Sounds like it, the same ones that would ambush anyone rolling past their small house .

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yep that's the same Murdere INC

C

Calibretto

some of the real old Murderer Inc members has arived back to SP.

we are kinda low on funds though, I would like to get some trade contacts.
We got money on DF but also a few rare items on SP that I hope could be turned into some cash.

I know we are jackasses, but jackass is also rpg.... so please stop the gay/**** posts (they get deleted anyways for harasment).
I hope some of you guys also think its nice with some new life in SH/SP.:gee:

We've met.^^

Welcome to Siege. Glad to have you around.

C

CroakerTnT

Just post what you want to sell here. Maybe someone wants your rares and will give you a good price.

M

madox_inc

we will make a new post with items that we have.
Dont laugh :pancakes: we might post some items that are worth nothing.

We was hoping we could just login and gang with out noob chars... but time has changed.... no more make new char in 2 days and play.:danceb:

Since we cant afford 120 power scrolls...we are looking for cheap 115 power scrolls.
All good offers are welcome.:thumbsup:j

icq 378309401 or even better...email me on [email protected]