• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murder Investigation Encounters Setback

D

Daine

Murder Investigation Encounters Setback

Jeremy Dalberg
01 Aug 2008 17:58:46

Despite earlier predictions, the Royal Guard has encountered unexpected challenges in the investigation of the murders of several Royal Council members. The Captain remains optimistic, however, and expects to have the case wrapped up by early next week.

(In plain language, the murder mystery event will run another couple of days. We're expecting to have it wrapped up by Tuesday.)

S

solina2

It is over now? I just tried to go to Melissa's and I cant get through with the passwords. Does any one else is experiencing this in another shard (I am in Chessy). Two other players are here trying to get in as well.

Perhaps you guys decided to end it today?

Any news on this will be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks! :blushing::blushing:

L

Lord Arcane

mel hunting in honestly ilsh and the casca quest are over you can no longer get tickets from them :(