• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murder In The Library

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Murder In The Library

Murder in the Library​

Who likes a good old fashion murder mystery? You know, the Butler did it with the candlestick holder? Well, that was just what we got into the other evening, a summon to the Hall, and a meeting with Saengkt Ver Beh.
View attachment 76908
Saengkt Ver Beh: May the virtues bless you all this day! Welcome friends, welcome! Thank you for coming! What a fine collection of Britannia's finest minds! I shall have need of those tonight!
Friends. I bring news most dire. In the very heart of Britain, just beyond the walls of Castle British, a foul deed has been committed. The floor of the great library runs with blood!

The identity of the victim...
Read more about this article here...

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Thank you for the great write-up!
A couple of things that some people may have missed :

There was a lot of evidence in the healers house, including a book on the table. The clue givers would have led you there, but only the careful and observant detectives would have inspected everything inside.

There was a ceremonial murder / sacrifice scene set up on a boat in the middle of Brit. More clues there.

Lastly, and there seems to be some confusion about this - the golden toolkit was kindly donated by York. He wanted it to be a special reward - very kind of him. I tried to set up a raffle, but ran into ... technical issues. So, it seemed fair to make it a reward for the player who put in the most brainpower solving the mystery. Thank you very much for the donation, York.