• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Multiverse Invitation to Sunday Evening Events on Lake Austin!

Pacem

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Please join us Sunday evenings on the Lake Austin shard for a truly unique event like no other at the Lake Austin Church of UO.
Come and have your heart moved as we listen to encouraging words from Scripture. There will be an open session after this for discussion and questions.
Or, if you can't wait for Sunday evenings for your questions, please message me on ICQ at 21168474. As soon as I see your message, I will respond as quickly as I can!
I look forward to seeing you there. :)

Service Times:
9:30pm Eastern
8:30pm Central
7:30pm Mountain
6:30pm Pacific
272307674_4813231688772838_3644674916615665946_n.png

Last edited:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please confirm that time. We're not on EST or CST this time of year.

Pacem

Visitor
UNLEASHED
@Laura_Gold Confirmed 9:30pm Eastern Standard. :) At the time of this reply it's 10:32pm so if this were Sunday evening the event would have started one hour ago.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are not on STANDARD time in most of the states of the USA. You may want to give that in PDT.

Pacem

Visitor
UNLEASHED
We are not on STANDARD time in most of the states of the USA. You may want to give that in PDT.
Thank you for that insight, Laura. I will probably include times for each zone in all future posts so there will not be any confusion. :)

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is one other state as well but everyone is on the same time now
I believe there might be parts of Indiana that do not recognize it. I was just pointing out that the entire country is not on Daylight savings time like you said. The states/areas that do not recognize it are currently on, and will always remain on standard time.

Pacem

Visitor
UNLEASHED
I think a simple solution for someone wondering how Eastern time compares to their own time is to do a quick search of "eastern time" on Google. First result, top of the page. Then, that person compares it to the time displayed by their computer. From that, they can make the necessary calculations.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I find it easier to leave off the D or S when posting times, example: 3pm HI, 5pm AK, 6pm PT, 7pm MT, 8pm CT, 9pm ET.
For those who live in 'split' time zones they certainly know how to figure out the timing.

*cookie hugs*