• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multiple Weapon Specials Landing At Once

• Thread starter imported_frawsty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_frawsty

I just saw a weapon with lightning and fire area. Is it possible for both of these specials to land together?

Wep damage, lightning and fire area (three damage units)

G

I don't think Hit Area attacks damage the target you strike, only all other targets in the area.

However, Bows can have Velocity and a hit spell.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't think Hit Area attacks damage the target you strike, only all other targets in the area.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are right about the hit area

I

imported_frawsty

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So can both of these connect for three hits (possible) at once?

I

imported_Galdrion

they can all go off at once yes... but as they said hit area damage wont damage the target youre hitting... so only the hit spell and wep damage willl affect your target...