• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Multiple Slayer weapons

Eht/Longbow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I found a Cutlass the other day at an IDOC and it has three Slayer properties on it.
Undead Slayer
Water Elemental Slayer
Ogre Slayer
60% Phys
20% Fire
20% Cold

So where did it come from, and what is it worth? It's pretty cool regardless.

There were also a bunch of double slayer black bows like, "A Bow of Summer Wind"
with Orc and Snow Elemental Slayer on it.
Are these worth anything?

I'll add this one too just for curiosity's sake.
Silver-Etched Mace
Crafted by Lord FIRST BLOOD
Undead Slayer
Water Elemental Slayer
HML 48%
DCI 9%
DI 36%
Phys 40%
Fire 10%
Cold 20%
Poison 10%
Energy 20%

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the silver etched mace is the newest, it is a mondains legacy craftable. the recipe gauruntees the undead, and sometimes you would get a slayer like any other runic. it might have been patched sometime to not allow the 2 slayers tho.

the bows are juka bows. you loot a bow off a juka, and then use gears on it. the gears turn it black and add a random slayer.

the first one you listed is the oldest. used to be able to have more than one slayer on a weapon. you see two now and again, but 3 is very very rare. you could craft them with multiple slayers, as well as loot them.

For pricing who knows. the jukas arent worth much even tho old, bow of deamon dismissal, exorcism, ones with cool names sell ok, but unless the double slayers "match" like repond / orgre. the ones you listed are worth maybe 100k each. the first one is worth a good deal more. personally i wouldnt sell it for less than 50mil, but who knows im probably very wrong on that price either way. could be worth more, but maybe no one would even buy for 50mil. to me tho thats what it would be worth. very cool.

Eht/Longbow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Smoot, I appreciate your response. I kind of figured that the Cutlass was probably the most rare since I've never even seen a triple slayer weapon. I think it's pretty darn cool too. I'm going to be playing with it on my Pirate "Pirate Roberts" on Baja. I would like to know it's value though. If there is anyone else who has an idea please let me know what it might be worth.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use to be when training a skill (might have been Bushido) when the expansion came out they had a tuturiol on how to use the skill. You would go to this easy dungeon area and kill things, and
the last reward was like a sword with the undead tagging on it. Many times you could get a double slayer one being the undead and an additional slayer. Once in a while you would get a triple
slayer, but always one would be tagged with the undead slayer. I have one with the triple slayer kicking around in a chest somewhere from that exercise. I believe you could do it over and over again,
or just create a new character and do it again. This was many years ago, so I'm a bit scetchy on the exact details. If you can find a triple slayer without the undead slayer on it then that's an even rarer
type weapon. I have made in the past a few double slayer weapons from using a runic hammer, I'm not sure if that's still possible or inot. They have my smithy's name on it and are exceptional, but
I'm not sure if I was ever able to make a triple slayer using a runic way back when. I'll have to look around my house and see if I do. I'm sure some of the old time smiths in the game could add more info
then me. Perhaps make a post in the section of smithing on the forums too about your weapon.