• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multiple Homes Across Shards?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to have, say, 1 house on Shard_A and 1 house on Shard_B at the same time on the same account?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, but the one on Shard A would start to decay.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only if Shard B isn't Siege. That's important to note, you can have one house on Standard Rule Set Shards, and one house on Siege on the same account.
My first house is on Great Lakes, so if i placed another house on Siege, my house on Great Lakes would decay?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My first house is on Great Lakes, so if i placed another house on Siege, my house on Great Lakes would decay?
No, if you placed a house on Siege your Great Lakes house would still be safe. I have a house on both Atlantic and Siege on the same account and have never had any issues with it.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Is it possible to have, say, 1 house on Shard_A and 1 house on Shard_B at the same time on the same account?
I wish they would changes it, so one of the shards did not have to be Siege.
Allow all one primary home and one secondary home on a different shard. Make it so the secondary home have to be refreshed each 45 days and you can set what house you want to be primary. If you place house #3, your secondary house will start to decay.

This way, people will move their Siege home if they start to play an other shard.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they would changes it, so one of the shards did not have to be Siege.
Allow all one primary home and one secondary home on a different shard. Make it so the secondary home have to be refreshed each 45 days and you can set what house you want to be primary. If you place house #3, your secondary house will start to decay.

This way, people will move their Siege home if they start to play an other shard.
If they made it every shard the refresh would not even be such a big deal. I think the only reason it is a big deal on Siege is we are swamped with dirt plots and empty second houses. LOL Like I said in another post........ It takes a special kind of mental patient to enjoy playing Siege :) Just wish when folks decided they are not the right kind of mental and left that they would take their second house with them :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just wish when folks decided they are not the right kind of mental and left that they would take their second house with them :)
Or they could leave contact info on house sign, telling they are selling it for Prodo gold, so a new Siege player could take it over including the stuff in it.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So whats the "correct" answer? If my first house is on Great Lakes, can I safely build a second house on Siege & not lose the one on Great Lakes?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional