• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Multiple Fishmonger Quests for same Town

M

Muu Bin

I believe when HS first came out there was a problem with getting multiple fishmonger quests from the same town. i.e. it would only recognize on quest and not the other so the player was forced to abandon any others. This may be slightly incorrect so forgive me if it is.

My question is... If I have 3 quests from 3 different towns all for the Floating Market (for example), will the fishmonger there be able to distinguish the 3 quests individually? I would like to turn in one at a time but would hate it if there is still a problem and I have to cancel any in which the crate is already filled (can't take out of crate anymore).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
MB

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had three seperate orders to deliver from Jhelom, concurently. I did not have to abandon any of them, once I started turning them in. I also have three for Skara later in the day, without issue.

Stayin Alive,

BG