• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Multiple Event Items

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated:

Babycakes Toy Oven - SOLD
A Bell Of Death Rang When Mesanna Killed Me Playing Roulette - Legends 2011 - Bell shaped, not the beehive bell - SOLD
Dark Green Pre-patch SL War Horse - SOLD

Veil Of The Elder Savage (Replica) - SOLD
Grand Champion Jhelom Pitfights 2011 - SOLD

EM Helios' Halloween Mask (Replica) - bright orange color - 50mill
EM Miko's Halloween Mask (Replica) - deep red color - 100mill
Higglebottom Museum Contributor - Legends 2011 - 5 mill

picture includes some of the items still for sale. The picture may list already sold items. Use it only for reference of what the items in list look like.

ICQ 248964600 or PM me

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Re: Babycakes toy oven

Smurfy is a thief by "trade/skill", but I have bought high priced items from him, and he has always been honest in the deals with me.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

This is sadly part of the game and we all must cope with it. There are many classes in UO, including a thief, so therefore we still must consider them. Make your house private and use detect hidden when releasing or locking down an object. Everything is fair.
i dont remember "rares collector" being a class, what skills does that use? the game needs more of these "active" players, and i love his stories. if you need to be reminded to lock your stuff down and manage the security of your house/belongings, you might as well close up shop. i dont think they can make it any easier for you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

iam sad to say it..but a thief is a UO CLASS..AND SMURFY IS TOP OF THAT CLASS

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

the great debate is quite interesting and I appreciate the community's support. Allow me to state, I'm asking 150mill OBO for the oven.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

the great debate is quite interesting and I appreciate the community's support.
Seems strange to me honestly. Alot of folks seem to support you and how you attain items, yet the majority shun and blacklist Oblivion and Hoodwink for how they attain them. I see very little difference in how either of y'all go about snagging them, and for me personally anything/everything is fair game when it comes to in game actions. You camp and wait for things to be unlocked and someone is vunerable, then you strike. While they seek out vunerabilities, find creative ways through security, then strike. All of you play to your own strengths by legal in game mechanics, and prey on others mistakes. Maybe it's just who the "victim" is, or who the thief is, that dictates how the community reacts?

Nothing pejorative in the above to anyone, just trying to figure it out is all :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Seems strange to me honestly. Alot of folks seem to support you and how you attain items, yet the majority shun and blacklist Oblivion and Hoodwink for how they attain them. I see very little difference in how either of y'all go about snagging them, and for me personally anything/everything is fair game when it comes to in game actions. You camp and wait for things to be unlocked and someone is vunerable, then you strike. While they seek out vunerabilities, find creative ways through security, then strike. All of you play to your own strengths by legal in game mechanics, and prey on others mistakes. Maybe it's just who the "victim" is, or who the thief is, that dictates how the community reacts?

Nothing pejorative in the above to anyone, just trying to figure it out is all :)
I don't burn people in trades. Reliable trading means more to this community than play style. As decadence pointed out, you can trade with me and it's quite safe.

I've always been of the opinion that it's bad for business for a thief to burn people they trade with.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

I don't burn people in trades

Ahhh, I see. That could be the difference then. I don't have a clue on the others trading habits and if they scam on that end of it. Makes sense tho I reckon.

Thx

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

you can now reach me by my icq 248964600, I'm actually back at my normal computer.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not yet but that's all but a technicality. I'll move it to atl free of charge.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will have to see how some sale sgo on my home shard (Europa) assuming all goes ok, i would like to pick up the item on ATL, was thinking about 70/80m what i usually pay when i miss roulette for loser items

Jack

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just waiting to arragne gold transfer then i can collect the mesanna bell as per PM

Jack

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices dropped on several items to sell faster. As always prices are negotiable, listed prices are to facilitate easier trading.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
having trouble getting gold across, sorry

so, obviously i don't expect it to be held for me, once i get news i will pm you with regards to the item , with luck (for me) you will still have it

tak care for now!

Jack

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For everyone's convenience, I have stocked additional EM EVent items and some of these EM Event Items on a vendor in luna on Atlantic.

The vendor is in the southwest corner area at the sandstone BOTC house. The vendor name is "RARES and EM Event" The vendor is dress in an abyssal robe with a green apron and is carrying a sigil lantern.

Among the items from this listing for sale on the vendor is the Mesanna Bell. I'm still flexible on the price but the vendor has a "Buy it now" price.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additional Items Event Items were placed for sale on the same vendor at reduced prices.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

picture includes some of the items still for sale. The picture may list already sold items. Use it only for reference of what the items in list look like.

ICQ 248964600 or PM me

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just to be clear, the 2 masks are the rarer 2 masks in a 3 mask set. the 3rd mask(green) was a statue drop. The orange mask is the rarest and this is the only one that has gone up for sale.

I will sell the orange(10) and red masks(20) for 130mill for the set.