• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multiple Accts and TC3

G

Why cant I play multiple accts in TC3? Been wondering for awhile..havent seen a post on this.

G

Sorry Niki ty for the help...I just had to make another shortcut...Im all set now. Thanks

W

waltersobchak11

Sorry if this is a recurring question, if you can point me in the right direction, please do so, but if you're a free player can you have multiple toons in EA land? I tried to create an additional toon last night and it said I couldn't, but I think I saw somewhere that people have been able to do so in TC3 using a second shortcut to the game. So can this also be done for EAL and, if so, how?

Thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry if this is a recurring question, if you can point me in the right direction, please do so, but if you're a free player can you have multiple toons in EA land? I tried to create an additional toon last night and it said I couldn't, but I think I saw somewhere that people have been able to do so in TC3 using a second shortcut to the game. So can this also be done for EAL and, if so, how?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Free Players are only allowed one avatar per city....those are the rules. Any way around those rules would be an exploit.... any account using the exploit, is at risk of being terminated.

Anyone posting or PMing an exploit on Stratics is subject to having their posting account banned.

Just sayin'......

W

waltersobchak11

Oh, okay. I wasn't aware it was a rule, I just saw threads about multiple accounts so I figured I would ask. Not trying to exploit anything, just wondered if it was possible. So now I know, thanks

J

jafo1972

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Free Players are only allowed one avatar per city....those are the rules. Any way around those rules would be an exploit.... any account using the exploit, is at risk of being terminated.

Anyone posting or PMing an exploit on Stratics is subject to having their posting account banned.

Just sayin'......

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they meant running more than 1 account, something which TSO gave into long ago and even posted on stratics how to do that. I have 5 accounts, each with 1 avatar in TC3. I can run them all at the same time and I am not exploiting anything or breaking any rules.

G

I thought they meant running more than 1 account, something which TSO gave into long ago and even posted on stratics how to do that. I have 5 accounts, each with 1 avatar in TC3. I can run them all at the same time and I am not exploiting anything or breaking any rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

how u doin that i can only run one sim in tc3 lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was referring to making more than one avatar on a Free Play account, which is not allowed.

<blockquote><hr>

I tried to create an additional toon last night and it said I couldn't, but I think I saw somewhere that people have been able to do so in TC3 using a second shortcut to the game.

[/ QUOTE ]