• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[MT] Net Toss Event

• Thread starter Ivan - MT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ivan - MT

Next Saturday August 16th @ 6pm PDT, 9pm Est The Mage Tower [MT] will be hosting a shard wide Net Toss Event open to everyone on Baja.

We will be tossing well over 200 nets including lots of white nets. White nets offer the rare chance at a possible Artie drop which could include the Anchor or the Seahorse.

We will be gathering at the Skara Brea Bank prior to the event. Gates will then be provided to the unknown location of the Net Toss.

Expect lots of action, lag and death to result from this event. Our last Net Toss event was a blast, so don't miss out our newly expanded version...hehe

As always, if anyone would like to still donate any Normal or White nets, please reply, PM me or ask for me in game by asking any other MT member you see. The more nets we end up with, the better this event will turnout.

Hope to see you all next Saturday evening!;)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't wait!!! Sorry I missed your last event. Unavoidable circumstances.

Ori

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't wait!!! Sorry I missed your last event. Unavoidable circumstances.

Ori
It's ok Ori...you can blame Ivan for not being there....we (MT) all do =)

But this even shall be tons o' fun! and we do invite everyone on Baja to come on out for this event!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to go, but I think I might be back home for my brother's birthday that weekend. I'll try to attend if I can!

Y

Yalp

OMG! What a blast from the last time.. I still smile when I think of it.. truly a great time!

and OMG! I can't be there this saturday... stupid real life brother getting stupidly married on stupid net toss day! Argghhhhh!

Yalpers!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Yalp, not to derail your post MT, but when is the next tamerpalooza?? I missed the last one :(

Ori

PS Can I be on the middle boat and just take screenies this time? lol. I'm not throwing no more nets!! LOL

Y

Yalp

Oriana was the harbinger of death last time.. think she threw the net that caused what.. like 30 of us to run for the nearest healer.. it was quite a feat..

and

psst.. Ori.. we are working on something even greater than a palooza event.. we are working on a day long.. Baja celebra-palooza where tamer-palooza is but one piece of the puzzle!

... back to the regular scheduled MT NET TOSS ANTICIPATORY thread.. gold.. my friends.. lots of it in the bank to cover the insurance! And Gift of Life.. and become Knight of Sacrifice! All good things to have. . and hiding.. and bandies... and maybe be in cu form for the ninja's..

damn stupid brother.. stupid wedding.. argh!

Yalpers!

S

Sunrise

Crazy question here...

I just gm fishing on napa...and well this sounds like one Heck of a blast. BIG TIME. Is this open to other shards in case I do decided to make take a sneak peek in? :D Just curious is all.

Net tosses are some of the most shards events you can have.....I just might need to dust off my old fighter in Baja and start fishing with him again too.

I

Ivan - MT

It's open to everyone, makes no difference what shard you're on. You can always drop by and simply watch or join in if you like. I'm willing to offer a monochrome screen with just about anybody...hehe.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

Alright all, today is the day! hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of people, dont forget to pass the word around!

I

Ivan - MT

We tossed over 200 green nets along with 24 white fabled nets this evening. Lots of death and loads of fun! I know one of our members scored the Anchor, congrats Ceno!

Thank you Oriana for helping with the net tossing again, that was such a fun filled hour.:thumbsup:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a blast!! Thanks for having me again helping to toss nets. Next time we need more white one!!! Not enough Player death this time, even as hard as I tried. LOL MT pulled out another well planned event and was lots of fun. I have even more pics I'll bee getting out in the morning.

Ori

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye was a fun filled event! and I agree, not enough deaths!

But if anyone is interested, I am more than happy to sell the anchor i got for 17mil!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok as Promised!!

More screenies from the MT Net Toss Event!!

I was invited to help throw nets again even though I caused many deaths in the previous toss. The turn out was fantastic!!

Once everything was set up, they started letting everyone onto the ships, which were set up in a tigher design than the last hoping for some more mass deaths. I also took the time to get a few of the names of these grand ships!!

Then Ivan, Snakeman and myself began throwing the nets overboard to bring on the mass death and good times for everyone to enjoy!

And finally near the end there were bodies from the sea and bodies on the decks for as far as one could see.!!

T'was a grand time by all. Not nearly so many deaths on the part of the participantas we had hoped, but everyone still sang the praises of MT for yet another wonderfully run event, many screaming for more!!

This is Oriana reporting from my home in the mountains, nursing my wounds with a gigantic smile.

Ori

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and one more screenie that I almost forgot....

The Black and white coverage of the evening...

Y

Yalp

sweet! you all rock big time.. except for that ceno dude... ricken fracken gold digging bastage!

I toast one to you all! :pint:

Yalpers!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well sorrrrry Yalpers fer being poor! besides! i was planning on donating some of it to the MT fund anyways so its not all fer me!
*sticks tongue out*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Daggone it, that looked like fun! I've been MIA for almost a month and would have loved attending something like that upon returning to the game. That's what I get for not reading the forums while I was busy tearing apart my kitchen.:sad3: I look forward to attending the next one and would absolutely love to help in any way possible. Maybe it's time to use my 6th character slot to develop a fisherman. Hmmm....*ponders names* Lady Go Dive-a?

Y

Yalp

well sorrrrry Yalpers fer being poor! besides! i was planning on donating some of it to the MT fund anyways so its not all fer me!
*sticks tongue out*
I got a fund you can donate to... called Make Yalpers Rich fund.. so I can go do more good works.. there's a big donation box right there on my steps...

hee hee..

Y

Yalp

Daggone it, that looked like fun! I've been MIA for almost a month and would have loved attending something like that upon returning to the game. That's what I get for not reading the forums while I was busy tearing apart my kitchen.:sad3: I look forward to attending the next one and would absolutely love to help in any way possible. Maybe it's time to use my 6th character slot to develop a fisherman. Hmmm....*ponders names* Lady Go Dive-a?
first of all... Baaa haaaa haaa haaa haaa! You too funny!

second of alll.. thx god you were just away.. haven't seen you since before the recent bannings and I was holding my fingers and toes crossed you were not swept away too!

third of all.. see's ya when I see's ya!

I

Ivan - MT

MT is already back at work collecting more Nets for next Net Toss event. Hopefully we'll have it sooner than later.

Stay tuned......

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
second of alll.. thx god you were just away.. haven't seen you since before the recent bannings and I was holding my fingers and toes crossed you were not swept away too!
*HUGS* Yalp. I wouldn't know a duped item if it bit me in the arse so I've just decided not to shop for any high-end items. It'd be just my luck to save for months for something, buy it and then get banned because it was duped! :cursing: I can't believe I'm still so ignorant as to the mechanics of this game after almost 9 years.

Now, the important question...how many of those corpses are yours Yalp? :p

Y

Yalp

*HUGS* Yalp. I wouldn't know a duped item if it bit me in the arse so I've just decided not to shop for any high-end items. It'd be just my luck to save for months for something, buy it and then get banned because it was duped! :cursing: I can't believe I'm still so ignorant as to the mechanics of this game after almost 9 years.

Now, the important question...how many of those corpses are yours Yalp? :p
fine.. rub salt in the wound.. sniff.. sadly.. I didn't contribute to any death robe additions.. I was at a real life family event.. :mf_prop:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*HUGS MAMA*

I haven't been in game much these days, girls keeping me hopping with back to school and being busy bodies lol. Hope that kitchen is coming along.

Hugs and talk to you soon I hope.

Ori