• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mrs. Wascally Wabbit's Sellbot maxing party

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, after along journey, and lots of fighting with randoms to get VPs in along with the Stratics runs, Martha's about to max Mrs. Wascally Wabbit in Sellbot. She has one more VP left before she hits 49 and the dreaded 5500 merits so she should be VP ready by Sunday. She'd like to have the following toons there if possible:

Me
Trish
Ugly Wrinkleflip
Electroflap
Elga
Little Squeaky (one of her SFs)
Sheriff Tricky

She's really excited and looking forward to it. :) She wanted to thank everybody for the help along the way.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep yep, I'll be there :) I think it's Navi she can talk to. I'll bring Navi if so.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I will definately be there. It was a pleasure helping her get there as well. I am working on my cash now too. We have a common goal. Unfortunately she is way far ahead of me there.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's gathering her final 5500 now, so Sunday is definitely on. Roger Houston, all systems go, T minus 3 days and counting. :)

V

Voilet

Congrats! I will be on later if she needs help with merits i need 5500 too :sad4:

S

Sheriff Tricky

I should be able to be there. Crazy life latey, including a car accident Tuesday, I was able to ask for a shorter shift at the winery on Sunday. So I should be able to make it on by the runs on Sunday.

E

Electroflap

I talked to Prof. Stripey and he should be able to be there in case someone is unable to make it.. If you see him online.. remind him of the time on Sunday..

E

Electroflap

We gathering at 7:15 right? or try for last run of vp? Stripey is definately coming!

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured we'd head over a couple minutes earlier so we can get loaded up for the run. That way everyone can at least get some beans. :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it would've been great, if everyone waited till :30 to load like they were supposed to. =\ What's up people? We are self-policing now. You never go in early unless you're in a max party!!!!!

S

Sheriff Tricky

Sorry I couldn't be there, I got stuck at work till about 6:30 and did not get home in time. I have to spend the rest of my night doing work for school so I am ready for tomorrow. Sorry I could not be there after all, but congrats Martha!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

WTG Martha on your Sellbot MAX run. What a blast it is to have that under your belt.