• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mr Lag is back and i think its w/ a Vengence

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

It is SOOOO Horrrible...... dead stand still for a good 10-15 seconds.... Can you please help Devs?

I

Im sorry I should of mention that ... In EAL ....

Its so bad .. I started greening 5 min before i posted ... and as the Meep is now .. poor lil thing still isnt greened

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Im sorry I should of mention that ... In EAL ....

Its so bad .. I started greening 5 min before i posted ... and as the Meep is now .. poor lil thing still isnt greened

[/ QUOTE ]

woo, someone said Meep!

I haven't been on yet today since I'm at work but the lag was fine last night.

I

LOL yes I said Meep .... After last night discussion ... Its kinda of Growing on me
( but Avi and or Avatar cant latch on .. Sorry Dev's but Meep is it )

But back to the lag..... Its bad.... There are about a handfull of us Meeps standing at the showers in the latrines ..... But yet some see us skilling at the mirrors ..... Is that lag or a HUGE bug?

(I kinda of think its the ghosts of TSO haunting us, We strayed so far away from TSO and the sims ) ( think we should call the Meepusters )

LMAO please dont mind my funnies .... Im done posting for a bit ... Im going back to bed....

G

It's the drugs man... the druuuuuuuuuuuugs... lol

That is pretty odd what you are explaining. Maybe when they reload EAL later the Meeps (God that sounds odd) will start showing where they really are.

G

The owner/roomie was probably building and moving furniture. Or you were maybe running more than one meep? idk LOL I wanted to say meep.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

LOL yes I said Meep .... After last night discussion ... Its kinda of Growing on me
( but Avi and or Avatar cant latch on .. Sorry Dev's but Meep is it )

But back to the lag..... Its bad.... There are about a handfull of us Meeps standing at the showers in the latrines ..... But yet some see us skilling at the mirrors ..... Is that lag or a HUGE bug?

(I kinda of think its the ghosts of TSO haunting us, We strayed so far away from TSO and the sims ) ( think we should call the Meepusters )

LMAO please dont mind my funnies .... Im done posting for a bit ... Im going back to bed....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I love it, it kinda has a ring to it , don't it? Meep Meep...if he catches you ur thru......Oh wait, that's Road Runner. Well that explains whats happening then. JK...Anyway, cute post , it made me smile! !

I

It's the drugs man... the druuuuuuuuuuuugs... lol

That is pretty odd what you are explaining. Maybe when they reload EAL later the Meeps (God that sounds odd) will start showing where they really are.

Lol You think so ......... lmao

I know it sounds odd... lol i have pics but cant figure out how to get it here.... lol ill email them later .... if you would like ... The Picture can say more than i can atm .

I

No noone was building ... and for once..... I had only one Meep in game this time lol..... So the multi Meeps wouldnt be it ... And the owner wasnt building ...

Idk it was pretty bad

G

Meep Meep (What exactly does that stand for???)

Is it still happening or is EA Land still down? Have you defragged your system recently? Sacrificed a virgin to the EAL Gods (Dev team)? Have you thrown salt over your shoulder 42 times? Everyone knows the answer to the ultimate question of the universe is 42...

G

look at it this way... with the servers down... there is no lag problems !!!!!! remember you asked for them to help lol ask and you shall receive !!!!!

have a wonderful day and ..... boogity boogity boogity... lets go simmin gang

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

look at it this way... with the servers down... there is no lag problems !!!!!! remember you asked for them to help lol ask and you shall receive !!!!!

have a wonderful day and ..... boogity boogity boogity... lets go simmin gang

[/ QUOTE ]...Ok, y'all are in trouble..i'm going to my kitchen and I noticed myself saying "meep meep, " and humming th RR song. Boogity...LOLOL, and gentlemen, start your modems.....hehehe.

I

Meep Meep (What exactly does that stand for???)

Is it still happening or is EA Land still down? Have you defragged your system recently? Sacrificed a virgin to the EAL Gods (Dev team)? Have you thrown salt over your shoulder 42 times? Everyone knows the answer to the ultimate question of the universe is 42...

To answer the Meep Meep question ... I was up a lil past the time i should of been last night .... And in the post titled Re: Avatars or Avies... Is where the the name Meep came up ....

I dont know if its still happing and or if EAL is still down .... LOL i got tired of skilling charm in the latrine... Lol your silly .... Ive defraged my computer . Im gonna try the salt thing right now ROFL ... and try to get into EAL again .. Ill let you know what happens

I

LOL through the salt 42x as you suggested

Unfortuantely EAL is still down atm .......

G

Well, then the lag issue has been resolved. I will be sending you a bill for $900.00 to cover my troubleshooting skillz (that's right... i said skillZZZZZ)

I

Well, then the lag issue has been resolved. I will be sending you a bill for $900.00 to cover my troubleshooting skillz (that's right... i said skillZZZZZ)

LOL do you take payments? maybe $10 a month ROFL... Id be happy to pay then .....

G

Sure no problem. You can pay for my second TSO account for 90 months... lol

I

Sure no problem. You can pay for my second TSO account for 90 months... lol

I guess that will about sum the total amount up .... Good thinking .... If your skillz are good ill think about it ok?