• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving vendors

G

we are currently moving vendors from our THB tower to a {Secret} Malas location to reduce the lag around the area and also to give people a much safer location to shop when they visit us.

Well let you know asap when the grand opening is of our Malas vendor shop.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
on a side note.

ill be moving my venders to a seceret place as well.
and i too wont be telling any of you where they will be.

my last place i had my venders was a seceret also, and it was a resounding success and i never had any sales.
unfortunatlly someone found them, hence we are relocating them to a new uber seceret location in the hopes that no one will ever find them.

thank you for your attention on this matter.

P

Palatia

Excellent strategy - I shall do the same and hopefully the results will be most successful. Thank you for drawing my attention to the matter!

G

yes but will they be in a safe place? I know my will be, nothing spawns in the new location.

G

<font color="red">Most of our vendors are moved, there is a rune locked down at the THB tower to new location. We are keeping a few of the vendor there, mainly for ease of certain items. </font>

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think thats funny.

you put a vender house in a location that you have to know where the rune is to get too.

thats like having a gun for home protection and hiding it somewhere where it will take you like 5 minutes to get too.

or buying a condome so you dont get a STD then shooting up drugs with dirty needles.

hehehehe, i just find that really funny is all.
im just imagining the fella who is running around and can see the names of the venders from the main land and wants to get there but cant.

G

ya I asked the GM Corps of Engineers to put in a bridge, but they a little busy in Magincia and I think my request got lost during the changes at EA

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wonder, is there some new plan for the OLD THB site In yew or are you just moving stuff about...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just wonder, is there some new plan for the OLD THB site In yew or are you just moving stuff about...

[/ QUOTE ]

The THB tower will remain as is, but less vendors. It is the sister site for the YMCA and we plan on leaving it as is.

We did trade off the Annex that was gifted to us to hold the island, the annex is now in the hands of a trusted PAS member.