• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Moving to Origin, anywhere to place a castle?

• Thread starter Ki'Marhi Scrible
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Ki'Marhi Scrible

If you know a spot and dont mind sharing pm me please

E

Eyes of Origin

There are plenty of 18x18s open in Malas outside Umbra and a few outside Luna... and there are 18x18s open in tram and fel as well... I know of at least one Fel keep spot at the moment, but I'm sure there might be more.

If interested in the one keep spot I know of, lemme know, I would be willing to show you where.

and sorry, i just read the subject line again... no castle spots I have seen as of lately.

M

Michael Wolf

There was a Tram Keep spot near Justice last time I looked. No castle spots I know of.

E

Eyes of Origin

i've looked around and havent seen any castle spots... im sure there are a few keep spots and plenty of 18x18s tho, in Fel.