• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving to Expand Museum ... Best Shard for Rares?

G

Edit: My apologies to all the Atlanticians who are NOT amongst the (to be later mentioned) bottom feeders.

Hi all,

Sorry if this is not exactly the place to post, and sorry if this gets too long, but as my subject suggests, I'm going to be moving my Fel museum to a shard yet to be decided. I've been on Great Lakes since a little after the intro of AoS and I love it there. My main curator will eventually be the one moving and staying on the new shard, while all my main chars will stay behind. Moving has come as a reason to meet new people, and expand on my small, yet exciting collection. It is just shy a few items to be considered in mdacc#one's list, and will be open to the public shortly before my move..if at all.

So the question is, in regards to QUALITY of rares to be had, where would you go if you wanted to expand, based on the variety, and quality of people dealing in such. Additionally, what shard do I have the best chance of placing at least an 18x18 home, tower, or keep, yet still be accessed to the connections in which to expand a museum. I've considered Origin, but it's a little too young, and not many people moved there with higher end rares, and less willing to sell. Atlantic is kinda edgy imo considering I know there are alot of people there ********** and ****** crap, and that just lowers my expectations of obtaining a genuine rare. Legends seems nice, but how about housing? I don't care where eventually, I'd just like to get the best bang for my buck.

As far as what kind of rares I'm looking for, I have a list on the GL trading forum that'll be coming with me on my move. In addition to that list, I enjoy kitchen rares, housing rares (covered chair, spittoon) and alchemy rares.

Thank you for your time, and you input is greatly appreciated.