• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving Sim to EA-Land

D

Daarkangel1

hello, i was wondering how long does it take to move a sim to EA-land cuz its been more than 14 hours and its still moving..any body know?

G

They are moving all sims not taking the bullet train manually. My sim from AV took 3 days to move over. There is no set timetable. By now though, it should be done by maintainence.

G

YEahwell, I hope it doesn't take that long for ya. I did my move from AV when everyone was doing it also. I didn't want to wait for AV to merge just to keep my house (it wasn't all that and I have a house in EA Land already). Hope you get there soon. If it wasn't this morning, you should see it tomorrow. Good luck