• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving Shot

K

KickEm

I dont know if its just me or did anyone else notice moving shot doing 35 damage on an all 70's suit with max DCI after HLD. I say its a crock of bull. I dont know what they are doing on their side to manipulate the code but a certain Guild on Lake Austin does it like crazy. The second after the last publish hit all of them turned into archers.
Their Moving shot does more then their freaking armor ignore. I dont know what it is but something has to be done about it. This whole entire guild on LA needs to be banned.

C

Catskills Player

I dont know if its just me or did anyone else notice moving shot doing 35 damage on an all 70's suit with max DCI after HLD. I say its a crock of bull. I dont know what they are doing on their side to manipulate the code but a certain Guild on Lake Austin does it like crazy. The second after the last publish hit all of them turned into archers.
Their Moving shot does more then their freaking armor ignore. I dont know what it is but something has to be done about it. This whole entire guild on LA needs to be banned.

Come to cats we have lots to offer for fel pvp ... macer concussion blows ..
2 and your dead ... Woot Woot ...

Uo where the next publish is only as good as the next "did we fix it " oops maybe next pub .. and the next and the next .. Were close ... i sware .