• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

moving museum...what year and holiday did these potted plants come from??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 un-labled boxes in the year 2013 2014 era??? though no idea when we we given them anybody remember
potter plant collection of all the hues but from what??

1234.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
2015....sometime in March or April.

They were for Easter.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, I like them except for the pots which are terribly out of perspective and look weird near any other potted plants except those horrible planters we got one year in an anniversary ticket... which are also terribly out of perspective with the rest of the game. The smaller green pots are closer to right but the bigger blue and white pots are TERRIBLE. I keep hoping they will fix them but yeah... probably never going to happen.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thankyou i will relabel the boxes for the new museum...which incedentantly is nothing but holiday gifts given out since 1997 and global ingame event stuff....