• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving Lot Failed

G

Today I try to move a property coming from a production city into the EA Land zone. I have enough money for the move. When I klick accept to move it, I get this error:

Property moved failed.
An Attempt to move your property to the new locaion has failed. It is possible that the new location already has been taken or an unknown error has occured. Please try again or choose a diffrent location.

The location is not taken. And trying a diffrent location gives me the same error. I tried 6 diffrent location in total.

Question:
Is this a bug and is it known already or is it not possible to move properties coming from a merged city in a diffrent zone?

Edit: Total tries are 25, 6 diffrent locations, everytime the same error.