• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

moving house 4-5 tiles...

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

i like to move my Keep 4-5 tiles to the Back.
My Question is....My House is full of Stuff, is it possible to move it bachwards with "i wish to resize...." and all **** drops in a moving crate ? Or did i have to remove all Items from the House and have to rebuild it ?

any experiences ?

THX :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO NO NO
Sorry to say but you have to empty the house of everything.
Make sure your Keep is properly placed before you start and from inside your house mark a rune for it, this way you can put it back in the same spot if the "resize" relocation does not work. I have moved Castles this way and it works great but some times you just cant move the darn things and need to put them back to where they were. One thing I have done is to go to other shards and look at the same location to see what is there. If you find a keep that is where you want to relocate yours to than you have a good chance it will work. Go visit other shards first before emptying out your Keep.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check the same spot on some other shards. Most likely there's a keep there but if it's possible then they won't all be in exactly the same spot.

See if anyone else has placed it where you want.

As far as your stuff in the house. Yeah it sucks. I don't know why in the world they named it the "moving crate" as it has zero to do with moving.