• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving crates

Zepheus

Visitor
Hey guys, am planning to re-design my current 18 x 18 house but I have so many rare and locked down decorations in it I'm a bit worried about screwing up. My main question is, soon as I start customising, how long would items moved to the moving crate last for...I'm super concerned that since I have pretty much used up all my storage I might not have time to take everything out to where they should be from the moving crate after I started customising my house.

Thanks!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know there's no time limit on it. I've found things in the box long after I'd totally forgotten about them.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They last forever, I've had a book in my moving crate for about 10 years straight now, and leave it there on purpose just in case the house ever idoc's. Having something in the moving crate causes the idoc cycle to reset, so it would buy me an extra week of time to get my account fixed before my house fell if there was ever a payment glitch.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They last forever, I've had a book in my moving crate for about 10 years straight now, and leave it there on purpose just in case the house ever idoc's. Having something in the moving crate causes the idoc cycle to reset, so it would buy me an extra week of time to get my account fixed before my house fell if there was ever a payment glitch.

Is this true? I've never heard of this before. I always thought that vendors caused the idoc cycle to reset, but not items in the moving crate.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is this true? I've never heard of this before. I always thought that vendors caused the idoc cycle to reset, but not items in the moving crate.
I'm not sure if it still works, but when I put the book there years ago, yes any items in the moving crate would also cause the IDOC cycle to reset just like vendors did.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had items in the moving crates for 6months or more but they will never delete unless u resize ur house