• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

moving crates?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys I have owned a Castle on the Europa Shard for many years now..and every few months or so I have been wondering what is inside the moving crate? According to my storage menu i have 192 items in a moving crate..How do I access it?..I tried to find some help here with previous posts here on the forums..Much obliged folks

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know castles could have moving crates as they can't be customized. Anyway, to access a moving crate, just click on your housing sign, pick the customize tab and select "Relocate Moving Crate" and it will put it where you're standing.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would normally say items from a vendor, but I don't think they last that long in the moving crate, do they?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah, the clothing they were wearing and any items they had for sale will remain pretty much forever, so if you ever let a vendor just fall everything he was wearing popped into that crate