• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving Crate Bug

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was redesigning my house and since I had a whole lot of junk to move out I thought it'd be best to put it all into the moving crate. Saved design, covered house in walls then exited customisation. Went through my moving crate to check everything was there and noticed my house teleporter was missing..checked and re-checked every gold box multiple times, tried changing foundation in case it had fallen under the house, checked the other teleporter tile..couldn't find it anywhere. Then I re-opened my moving crate and found it in one of the boxes I'd previously checked along with some other items I hadn't even noticed missing :/ Just a warning in case any of your items go missing, seems they don't always show up in the moving crate straight away :gee:

T

Teeshy

I think what happens is, if you have a real LOT fo stuff, not all teh gold boxes can show up at once =) I've had it happen before too - like (for example) I'll be moving all my stuff OUT of the moving crate, close it with being able to see only five gold boxes, open it again, and suddenly there's 8