• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moved to September 19, 2021...The Pirates of the Wilted Rose are back!!!

DJ_Sandman

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
a Cartoon Pirate  Left.jpg

So you thought you were safe on Catskills?

Not so fast mate!!!

The Pirates of the Wilted Rose are making a comeback and your name is on their swords.

This event will be open to any and all and will be held on Malas, Trammel and Felucca.

You will need to meet in Catskills at the Yew Bank in Trammel on Sunday August 15, 2021 at 12 noon Pacific, 1PM Mountain, 2PM Central, 3PM Eastern. A gate will be provided to where the adventure starts. Do beware....there is an Orc tribe that will be paid by the Pirates to remove an army protecting one of the cities and to stop any law abiding adventurer from trying to take it back. The Pirates of the Wilted Rose will protect these Orcs due to the Orcs are their Mercenary's.

There will be an award ceremony for those who have collected books with encrypted info that will relate to a treasure box in the awards hall!!!

(Those who are brave should respond to this post saying "I will be there")

Secret word.............................. Mesanna

Last edited:

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 121178

So you thought you were safe on Catskills?

Not so fast mate!!!

The Pirates of the Wilted Rose are making a comeback and your name is on their swords.

This event will be open to any and all and will be held on Malas, Trammel and Felucca.

You will need to meet in Catskills at the Yew Bank in Trammel on Sunday August 15, 2021 at 12 noon Pacific, 1PM Mountain, 2PM Central, 3PM Eastern. A gate will be provided to where the adventure starts. Do beware....there is an Orc tribe that will be paid by the Pirates to remove an army protecting one of the cities and to stop any law abiding adventurer from trying to take it back. The Pirates of the Wilted Rose will protect these Orcs due to the Orcs are their Mercenary's.

There will be an award ceremony for those who have collected books with encrypted info that will relate to a treasure box in the awards hall!!!

(Those who are brave should respond to this post saying "I will be there")

Secret word.............................. Mesanna
I will be there.

DJ_Sandman

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to a family issue I need to postpone this event till September 19th.

I'm sorry for the delay.

Please watch for a repost of this event.