• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moved to Origin today

P

Pepper

Hi everybody! I placed a house on Origin today. I took a few years off UO but like so many others, I'm back. I transferred one character, the rest are new. That leads to my question.....

I shopped for over an hour but couldn't find anyone selling forges, anvils, spinning wheels, or looms. Could someone suggest some shops for me? Also, a rune library with ore books in it would make my life a lot easier! If you can give me a general area I'll find it.

I'm also happy to pay someone willing to tame a rune beetle for my newbie smithy. My ICQ is 99 851 871.

Thanks!

Pepper Pfieffer

G

Ghost_Writer

Welcome to Origin. With everyone making their own craftables and re-deeding them to redecorate most people gave up trying to sell that type of stuff. If you care to give me a list of what you need I'll be glad to stock a vendor for you.

as far as rune libraries, I know there are some pretty comprehensive resource libraries out there but not where. If you can find your way to my houses one of them has a set up to I verite that is open to the public. I never finished it so you have my apologies, but it will get you started. Directions: go to the Just Shrine East of Yew (Tram). Start south along the coast from the shrine and you'll come to 2 houses and a keep. Both houses are mine but you want the one in front of the keep. Second floor north wall are some rune books.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Origin. The CCC vendor house just out the west entrance in Luna has all your requested needs, A good rune library and vendors supplied daily. Most things can be purchased there.

P

Pepper

Wow!! Great memory! I did play on Sonoma the last time I played UO. I come back and try a different shard every couple of years.

L

Lord Drakelord

Wow!! Great memory! I did play on Sonoma the last time I played UO. I come back and try a different shard every couple of years.

Just knew the name Pepper Pfieffer from some place and it had to be on Sonoma, unless you played on LS before 2004-1999. I brought my last charactor over from LS to Sonoma, in 2004. Of Course I was on Siege for a bit to, but when they went one house one shard I stay on Sonoma.

Maelwyn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pepper? From Sonoma? Dame Judi?

I remember you if your the same person I remember....

I remember lots of fun times back on Sonoma.

Oasis Fighting Pits and the Ordo Sylvanus groups.