• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Move Property Feture Not Working???

J

JustinKase

I tried to move my property location and its either not working or there is a bug? It is saying i dont have enough money but if my math is correct i have more than enough.

- 9,726 (cost of Property)
$4000 Total cost of move

I have $5140 in cash.

Is my math wrong or is somthing wrong w the game?

G

You buy the lot for 9,726 plus a moving fee of 2,000 the total to move is 11,726.
You have to have it all. You will get a refund of 0 for your original lot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I tried to move my property location and its either not working or there is a bug? It is saying i dont have enough money but if my math is correct i have more than enough.

- 9,726 (cost of Property)
$4000 Total cost of move

I have $5140 in cash.

Is my math wrong or is somthing wrong w the game?

[/ QUOTE ]Ummm i think your math is a bit off. The cost to move is 11k. You only have 5k. That 11k is including the new cost of the property and the 2k moving cost.

11,726-5140 = 6586 (This is how muc more you need to move your property)

J

JustinKase

<blockquote><hr>

You buy the lot for 9,726 plus a moving fee of 2,00 the total to move is 11,726.
You have to have it all. You will get a refund of 0 for your original lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY for the Reply! Thats y my math wasn't working i thought i was gettin money back.
WTH is up with that? that is WAY too much to pay to move a property. Mabye that was OK in BF or AV, but in EAL where u cant make money very fast why is it still so expencive to move?

G

It's the economy. It will be tuned. Rumor has it the influx of cash from the money bug caused the prices to go out of control. But, the cost of land has always been high.