• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mouse

K

kever

is it just me or do other players also have probs with their mouse , it seems to keep hanging every so many minutes its like reacting a few seconds slower then it should be or it just keeps hanging for a few seconds and this is very annoying when in a fight its crucial , of the 10 times i die its 5 times because my mouse isnt working properly , there seems to be no-where an option to change the way your mouse works in the game or do i miss something
its ONLY in warhammer that i have probs with my mouse so it cant be my mouse , its definitely something to do with the game so please if any other players also have the same prob let me know
thxs