• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mouse Macros

DieHardUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Alright so i use UO 2d client and UO Assist and i play mage alot.. So when i go to options i always do the last target and target self macro on my mouse. Ex. i bring up heal and do target self [scroll down] or i do magic arrown and do last target {scroll up}

Suddenly this will not work. I try to create the macro again and it will not register in the options space in UOA. Idk what is wrong because it worked fine before. Can anyone help me with this problem? Much appreciated.

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't need to make a macro. Just go to the keys tab in uoa, find target self/last clear hot key and set your mouse wheel keys in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright so i use UO 2d client and UO Assist and i play mage alot.. So when i go to options i always do the last target and target self macro on my mouse. Ex. i bring up heal and do target self [scroll down] or i do magic arrown and do last target {scroll up}

Suddenly this will not work. I try to create the macro again and it will not register in the options space in UOA. Idk what is wrong because it worked fine before. Can anyone help me with this problem? Much appreciated.
I am having same problem. Just installed UO on brand new windows 8 system and now mouse will not connect with UOA it seems. Is this a UAC issue with windows? I have tried running all programs as admin and still no luck. I can set keystroke assignments in mouse as always but they just don't connect with the game/uoa now

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw, did you go to the manufacturers website and download the latest drivers for your mouse? That's always the first step